Virgo’s mission is to improve patient outcomes and clinical workflows in healthcare by developing automation and AI tools for endoscopy. Our vision is a world where technology powered by artificial intelligence dramatically improves the quality of and access to healthcare. We are building the data infrastructure, tools, and expertise to make this new world a reality.
Virgo is actively seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Director with fundamental customer success (or service), computer/networking, project management, or remote support experience in the healthcare industry. The Customer Success Director manages the transition from a closed sales deal to onboarding the new customer sites. They work in conjunction with, and oversee, Customer Success Managers to ensure our customers are successfully engaged with the Virgo platform.
Ian Strug, Chief Revenue Officer
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Learn about networking in a medical IT environment
- Learn about cloud computing, data transmission, storage, and SaaS
- Learn how video capture is used as a Standard of Care in the healthcare industry
- Understand how AI is evolving medical treatments and clinical research
- Work with remote monitoring and troubleshooting applications and services
We’ll expect you to:
- Model effective communication and collaboration skills/behaviors.
- Apply knowledge of the functional area to manage operations effectively.
- Develop talent and coach peers and others to develop their capabilities.
- Coordinate introduction calls with customers who have recently signed customer agreements
- Ensure high-quality customer service and training through courteous and professional communication and consistent follow-up with Customer Success Managers. Maintain strong working relationships between Virgo and our healthcare customers.
- Interfacing with customer IT and administration to ensure accuracy in site implementation requirements acquisition before Virgo installation (when necessary).
- Occasional travel to customer sites to assist with device installation and onboarding activities.
- Proactively identify potential problems through coordination with the CSMs of regular inspections and preventative maintenance on Virgo equipment and supplies.
- Accurately document technical support request history.
- Monitor logs and verify that Virgo devices are functioning correctly.
- Document and update Virgo customer success procedures/guidelines as necessary. Maintain accurate inventories of Virgo devices, other associated hardware, and spare parts. Coordinate storage and disposal of surplus Virgo equipment.
- Serve as a liaison with the customer’s healthcare IT department when needed.
- Manage a growing team of Customer Success Managers and work with leadership to define and execute CSM strategy pursuant to both customer needs and growth objectives
- “If you see it, say it-” This role requires the individual to not only identify operational needs and improvement areas but to take it upon themselves and their team to deliver solutions and execute them.
- This position is responsible for other special projects and duties as assigned by the CRO.
- Technical, Healthcare, or Business Degree
- 3 – 5 years experience in customer success, customer support, IT/networking, healthcare
- A propensity for relationship building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is beneficial; experience working at high-velocity, venture-backed organizations is most beneficial
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Independent and proactive work style with an inquisitive demeanor
- Positive attitude and team player
Bonus points if you have:
- Healthcare/hospital experience
- Biomed/Clinical Engineering
- Field Service Tech or Field Service Engineer
- Project Management
- AV installation or support
- Technical customer support or technical customer success
- Technical training
What you can get excited about:
- Virgo builds products that are used by physicians to help improve the quality of patient care and clinical research
- We are still small, so you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the company and team culture
- We are growing quickly, and there will be plenty of opportunities for building and leading small teams
- We appreciate the benefits of a decent life/work balance; we won’t be emailing you Saturday evening or bothering you when you take a vacation
- The fully remote team, work 9-5 in your local timezone
- Early-stage startup equity
- Flexible PTO policy
- $500 work-from-home stipend
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- Patient – 0% interest medical credit card with no fees or impact on your credit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance – we pay 100% of the lowest tier plan for our employees; HSA available
- Free one-year membership to Talkspace
- Free Teladoc membership