Director of Customer Success
Vendr helps people find, buy, and manage software without friction. As the SaaS buying category creator and leader, we’ve processed more than $2B in SaaS purchases. That number and our team are growing fast. If you’re ready to grow your career and believe in creating fair playing fields, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team is headquartered in Boston with additional office locations in Charleston, and London, and we have more than 400 employees globally. Through prioritizing data, velocity, and transparency, we’re building a culture that inspires amazing people like you to do their best work. Most importantly, our culture is rooted in kindness, and you’ll see that come to life in everything we do. Read more about our values.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $2 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $300M+ for our customers
- Given our customers’ thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. If you’re looking for a chance to join a growing company, make a massive impact while solving interesting challenges, and help hundreds of customers, we want to hear from you. Join us as we forever change how people buy and sell SaaS.
Vendr’s Director of Customer Success will play a key role in scaling the customer success manager (CSM) and onboarding team as the company enters its next level of hyper-growth. You must be able to focus on and achieve short-term objectives as well as set the foundation for long-term viability and success.
What you will do:
- Lead the CSM and onboarding teams and ensure that Vendr delivers an extraordinary experience for our customers – throughout onboarding, implementation, product adoption, value realization, and retention.
- Be responsible for your team’s objectives and key results.
- Help build and manage standardized processes and playbooks.
- Be product-obsessed and drive adoption – learn to expertly speak to and use the Vendr platform.
- Influence lifetime value through higher product adoption and multi-threading.
- Drive new business growth by building passionate customer advocates and references.
- Be a key partner and strategist with our product team to ensure our product strategy is delivering to the current and future needs of our customers.
- Serve as the point of contact for any CSM and onboarding escalations.
- Proactively engage customers around business performance, adoption of best practices, and alignment on customers’ success potential and desired outcomes.
- Partner with the Operations team to enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology.
- Leverage data, metrics and insights to build and strengthen the customer experience.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success & Services Leadership for product-focused SaaS companies.
- Experience working with clients from a wide range of organizational sizes and complexity, from small to Fortune 100, as part of a product-focused SaaS organization.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for delivering positive outcomes, revenue, and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Proven ability to be a change agent by creating or adopting new customer programs that maximize customer satisfaction and drive the bottom line in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiatives to align with corporate and divisional programs.
- Operational experience defining and reporting essential financial and operational metrics.
- Experience managing global customer-facing teams.
- Experience identifying, attracting, nurturing high-potential talent, and developing career paths.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships across organizations to ensure that business initiatives are achieved.
- Strong track record at building C-level relationships internally and externally (with customers).
- We’re growing!
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company-paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment