Who we are and what we do
Property management is hard. Particularly large-scale property management. When it comes to balancing working with vendors, managing contracts, taking bids for work, scoping & scheduling the work, and making sure the property is kept in tip-top shape, it often takes multiple people in full-time roles. And most of it shockingly hasn’t evolved beyond being managed with 90’s era technology. Email, excel, and pen-and-paper is where the industry is stuck. If you’ve ever worked in an office building or lived in an apartment high rise that had janky elevators, wasn’t quite the cleanest, or just didn’t quite seem like it was on top of general maintenance, they probably needed VendorPM’s help. This isn’t a small problem, either. We estimate that this is a $400B+ market in which we can really make a difference.
That’s why we raised three rounds of funding from tier 1 VCs – to build a platform that makes general maintenance easier, and helps give property managers visibility into areas that might be falling through the cracks. We’re passionate about bringing this to the world, and we want you along on this journey.
Grow with us
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team. That means the work that you do will have a huge impact everywhere in every corner of the company. Opportunities for growth here are numerous, but to name a few, as a Customer Success Manager you will find:
- Hands-on opportunity to build meaningful connections with Property Managers to help them streamline vendor management and procurement.
- Chance to develop your project management skills by taking on different challenges and projects alongside your team with the goal to delight our customers – adding value with each interaction
- Grow your problem-solving skillset by identifying and mitigating risks by partnering with internal support teams
- Autonomy – we focus on results. No micromanagement here. We’ll give you the direction, coaching, and resources you need, but also the space to figure things out and grow.
- Finally, an opportunity to contribute to process improvements – advocate for customers in an environment where your voice will be heard.
Here are the top things we’re looking for you to tackle:
- Provide attention and immediate support on a regular basis to the property managers on the platform within your portfolio of accounts
- Support Property Manager with the adoption and onboarding processes, ensuring that users are well-trained and equipped with the skills to use the platform effectively
- Work closely with the customer success team to identify opportunities for growth, and user retention, and provide additional value through account management
- Ensure property manager needs are catered to and provide the necessary support to create a seamless experience that will allow PMs to reach their business goals and targets
- Manage monthly recurring meetings with your clients to educate and support them in their continued usage of VendorPM.
- Drive RFQs, and service plan uploads, as well as awarding RFQs in the platform by empowering each PM your work with to realize the full potential of the platform.
Who we’re looking for:
- You thrive in environments where the products are innovative, the customers are unique, and the stakes are high. You choose to work with startups so you can make an impact.
- Experience with chat/ticketing software from a customer support perspective
- Minimum of 3 years in a Customer Success or Implementation role within a Saas or marketplace business.
- Excited by a customer-facing role with a desire to grow a career in Customer Success.
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency.
- You take a growth mindset approach to continuously improve your knowledge and skill set.
- You take a proactive approach to working with customers and are relentless in helping them maximize user adoption
- bonus points for experience with task management systems like Asana or Salesforce
- Onboarding new Property manager clients to the VendorPM platform with a geo focus.
- Providing feedback to internal teams to improve client satisfaction and experience.
- Troubleshoot any incoming issues or questions ensuring a positive resolution.
- Proactively work with PMs to find expansion opportunities and increase the value that will result in loyalty and retention.
- Regularly communicating product updates to clients via phone and email.
- Support timely resolution of clients’ issues by partnering with internal support teams.
We want to be a surprising and exciting place. But we also want you to know what to expect on your journey, starting with the interview process. Here’s what getting to know us will look like:
- Interview process step 1: Phone screen
- Interview process step 2: Meet with the hiring manager
- Interview process step 3: Technical assignment
- Interview process step 4: Final interview
A few team members, you would work closely with:
- Iqra Abid – Director of Customer Success: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iqra-abid/
- Austin Divitcos – Market Launcher: https://www.linkedin.com/in/austindivitcos/
VendorPM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.