This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full-time, hybrid throughout the week, or working entirely remotely. #LI-Remote
About the role:
Vena is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our Toronto-based Revenue Enablement Team. The CS Enablement Manager will aid in scaling the growth of the Customer Success Management (CSM) team ensuring they are effectively enabled to manage customer relationships and expand the use of Vena within our growing target market and customer base. You will partner closely with leaders in Customer Success, CX Ops, Marketing, Training, Professional Services, and Product, in order to plan and execute the Enablement plan, ensuring our existing customers have the best possible experience. The successful candidate will be a proactive and great collaborator, who can effectively communicate and present results and recommendations to key stakeholders and members of senior leadership across multiple disciplines. The candidate will be passionate about customer success and finding new and creative ways to drive efficiency and scale within a Customer Success organization.
What you will do:
- Perform ongoing gap analysis of the customer experience in partnership with the CS Leadership to inform the Customer Success Enablement plan.
- Partner with the Director of Training and Enablement to deliver on the production and content roadmap, ensuring relevant content is prioritized, designed and developed to the specific needs and goals of Vena’s Customer Success team.
- Own the Enablement of the Customer Engagement Model.
- Execute an exceptional Customer Success onboarding experience via value-added content and courseware, in partnership with the Senior Manager, Enablement Programs.
- Partner with the Senior Enablement Manager, Partners & Product to build intake processes for content and enablement requests, aligning these against company priorities, sharing feedback internally and acting as the voice of the Customer Success team.
- Project manage subject matter expertise across multiple departments to build collateral and other supporting documentation for the purpose of driving Customer Success productivity.
- Facilitate and deliver training for CS to ensure consistent adoption of the chosen methodology; in partnership with CS Management.
- Manage the rollout of both new and updated product initiatives, partnering with the Senior Manager, Partners & Product, to drive alignment between Product and CS leadership teams.
- Establish role-based competencies for Customer Success Managers; design and deliver programs to support the team’s skill set improvement.
- Partner with the Technology Effectiveness Manager in the rollout of new Customer Success technologies.
- Partner with the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, to support marketing-led initiatives in Customer Success, driving event awareness and adoption of the account tiering mode to support customer expansion targets and advocacy programs.
Does this sound like you?:
- 3+ yrs. of experience in Enablement, Training within a SaaS organization or any combination of Partner, Professional Services, Product Management or Customer success experience to support enablement efforts
- Understanding Financial knowledge will be an asset
- Understanding how Customer Success methodologies works within a SaaS organization would be an asset
- Ability to learn the product and understand the intricacies of its working would be an asset
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- A highly motivated self-starter who likes tackling challenges and achieving results
- Excels at working cross-functionally with strong stakeholders management
- Sense of accountability toward helping others learn and succeed
- Excellent Communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-changing environment
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 180+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2021!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom. As we continue to monitor the situation and follow public health guidelines, our commitment to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, customers, candidates, and community around the world remains a top priority. We will continue to offer flexible working arrangements that include working remotely or on-site with proper safety and health measures in place.
Vena celebrates the differences that make us all unique and strives to make our workplace accessible however we can.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please specify your requirements to [email protected] when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We incorporate accessible practices into all of our internal roles and invite others to join us in our ongoing efforts. Find out more at www.venasolutions.com/va11y
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Vena Solutions are considered the property of Vena Solutions and are not subject to payment of agency fees. To be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Vena Solutions, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by Vena Solutions and an active working relationship with the company. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged in the particular search.