Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Site Success Manager will be responsible for supporting SiteVault customers, mainly in Japan, such as providing product training, conducting product introductions/demos to customers, preparing and conducting release webinars, and creating guidance or manual for customer support as needed, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Consultation
- Partner with research sites to make them committed advocates of SiteVault and active, engaged customers
- Support sites with low expansion and/or adoption by highlighting and increasing the value that SiteVault provides their organization
- Support the long-term success of more complex sites as they work to implement SiteVault across multiple areas within their organization
- Data-Driven Consultation
- Onboard new SiteVault customers
- Identify key SiteVault metrics to track successful usage over time for various research site types (often with unique needs)
- Develop and implement adoption and expansion plans for sites to proactively ensure and measure their continued success with SiteVault
- Relationship-Oriented Consultation
- Earn the trust and respect of research sites to promote transparent communication and gain a clear understanding of their challenges and goals
- Build relationships with low-adopting SiteVault sites and work to provide them with more value
- Schedule routine check-ins to support a successful transition for key SiteVault customers when appropriate
- Technical Consultation
- Possess a strong technical understanding of SiteVault
- Connect the specific challenges research sites face with clear solutions in SiteVault through product demonstrations whenever possible
- Stay abreast of evolving features in SiteVault and identify their value to customers overall as well as to individual customers
- Dedicated Team-Player
- Provide insight to the product team on behalf of SiteVault customers
- Support marketing with messaging and engagement for research sites
- Work closely with any teams internally and support to ensure SiteVault customers’ needs are met
- Support and communicate with the sales team regarding potential Enterprise customers
- Has more than 3+ years of experience working in clinical research site-related positions
- Fluent in Japanese and professional working proficiency in English
- Document (Guidance or instructions) creation experience
- Possess strong communication, public speaking, organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Values technology as a solution to solving many challenges that research sites face today
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, terminology, and practices
Nice to Have
- Experience in providing training
- Experience with using, implementing, and/or managing clinical trial management or an electronic regulatory system at a clinical research site
- Experience as a user across a broad range of clinical research technology applications
- Fluent English speaking skills
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.