Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted backup solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivaled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training, and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programs that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience, or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this is in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open, and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry, and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
We invest heavily in making our products simple to use; we do the same for our team to help them be successful. Our goal is to provide a world-class product and solution experience for our customers. We are looking for focused individuals who are passionate about working with our customers and committed to their path to success with K10 solutions. We want you to provide a customer experience that leaves them with a smile, even when things don’t go right.
- Passion for perfection and helping our customers to be successful
- Doing the right thing for our customers and providing them with the best level of experience with our products
- Enhance customer experience by listening to customer requirements, gathering feedback, and effectively communicating them across organizational boundaries
- Effectively partner and collaborate with sales teams on customer adoption, retention, and finding growth opportunities within existing customer accounts
- Effectively manage customer lifecycle experience with structured post-sales onboarding, performing regular health checks and maintenance touch points cadence
- Host regular customer meetings, touchpoints, and business reviews
- Proactively managing account escalations and coordinating with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Enhance product adoption by engaging the right resources for product capabilities and features reported by customers
- Effectively work across organizations including engineering, sales, and product management teams during Proof of Concept (POC), product demos for existing or prospective customers
- Effectively and efficiently manage time, balancing tasks, and priorities
- Effectively represent Kasten by Veeam products and capabilities to our customers
- Traveling for business needs (about 25\% of the time)
- 6+ years of customer-facing experience in customer lifecycle management and adoption, software sales, retention, renewals
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Experience and successful track record with renewals and recurring revenue models in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience and successful track record of long-term customer relationship development driving positive outcomes of customer experience and CSAT
- Experience connecting customers’ business objectives with the necessary technologies to achieve them
- Understanding of the SaaS Subscription model
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision-making to achieve a positive outcome
- Understanding and experience with Linux, networking, cloud, virtualization, storage/backup, and recovery concepts
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Nice to have:
Program/Project management experience
Understanding of: Docker and Kubernetes management
Understanding of: OpenShift, Google GKE, AWS EKS, etc., and VMware administration
Worked in public cloud infrastructure including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
Previous startup experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.