The Manager of Customer Success leads a team of Customer Success that supports Varonis customers to drive retention, renewals, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding service delivery management, people management, relationship management, leadership skills, and technical acumen.
The Manager of Customer Success will lead a team who supports Varonis SaaS customers in North America by managing a portfolio of customer accounts. As the Manager of CS, you will develop the team, manage day-to-day workloads and create strategies to optimize the productivity of the team while delivering value to our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer outcomes through involvement in and ownership of customer interaction, achieving team goals, appropriate reporting, internal and external stakeholder reviews, continuous improvement of results, and ensuring support and alignment across the Services Organization. The Manager of CS will also collaborate with other leaders within other teams including Professional Services, Sales, Renewals, Support, and Product Management to ensure early delivery value to our customers.
- Create a team culture that enables high performance, a sense of urgency, focus on outcomes, a proactive mindset, constructive feedback, and continuous learning.
- Organize and manage the team’s goals, activities, priorities, and Account Plans that ensure early delivery of value to Varonis customers and stakeholders through regular inspection and proactive risk management.
- Serve as the escalation point for the team members and stakeholders and act as Varonis’s leadership presence and support with customers as and when necessary.
- Develop a good working relationship and buy-in from the key internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Support and Engineering leaders, account teams, CS Ops, Professional Services, and Marketing Team) and promote a one-Varonis team mentality.
- Identify and drive continuous improvements of the CS best practice through analysis, sharing of best practice examples, and constructive collaboration with peers and SME groups.
- Help hire the best talent and best fit for Varonis
- Ensure the team’s development and growth
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in services roles
- 2 years of experience in SaaS customer success and retention roles
- 2 years of successful team and people management in North America
- Track record of working with enterprise-level customers
- Prior experience in software delivery is a must, experience in the security space is a strong plus
- Strong operational background with proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage team goals. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Great understanding of stakeholder management and ownership
- Excellent executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing change is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel within North America
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.