As a Customer Success Representative (CSR), you will be teaming up with Varonis account teams to manage a portfolio of Varonis customers. You will be responsible for coordinating ongoing customer-facing activities with the Sales team and customers, making sure follow-ups are occurring on schedule with the goal of ensuring customers are getting visible value from their investment.
This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, structure, and follow-up skills. In addition, the role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously, and coordinate and execute cross-functional team efforts aiming to drive customers to value. The ideal candidate is detail and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Managing regular touch points with every customer in the portfolio to gather customer usage and satisfaction information
- Creating customer interaction project plans working back from renewal dates
- Supporting the account team in preparing customer periodic business reviews
- Keeping track of customer organizational changes
- Identifying at risk customers, escalating and coordinating efforts to eliminate risks
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
- Communicate regularly with account teams, as well as with other functions such as support, services and product management to provide feedback and insights
- Support Salesforce and Financial Force administrative updates
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, able to work alongside several account teams simultaneously
- Previous experience working in Customer Success Operations
- Detailed oriented
- Well organized
- Multitasking skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper-growth company
- Sales experience – Advantage
- CRM systems – Advantage
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.