- We are looking for a Customer Success Account Manager to join our team.
- Captivate Prime is Adobe’s Learning Management System (LMS), and we are looking for passionate learning professionals who will work with our customers to help them derive the best use of the LMS.
- In this position, you will be working as a trusted advisor, working with customers on fine-tuning their learning and development strategies, and ensuring their success.
- You will partner with the customer through their lifecycle and work to develop and grow the account.
- To succeed, you will need a proven ability to candidates who have the desire to make an impact in the learning and development domain to join our team based out of Bengaluru, India.
In this role, you will:
- Provide consulting services in the domains of learning design and technologies
- Manage client relationships – especially working remotely to assess client maturity and satisfaction
- Interact with a broad level of client contacts – from Learning Managers to CLOs and Directors
- Present complex information in a clear manner, both written and verbal
- Manage multiple customers (and engagements) concurrently
- Identify growth opportunities – identifying opportunities to both upsell & cross-sell on your accounts
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Maintain and build on Adobe’s relationship with our customers by providing guidance, and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product – while managing multiple accounts concurrently
- Serve as a customer-facing advocate internally within the Adobe team – working to develop the product with insights from our customers
- Manage delivery plans based on internal KPIs to achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Manage product and technical queries from the customer that occur on your accounts
- Manage support issues and escalations for your accounts
- Produce regular status, and quarterly activity reports to Adobe leadership
- Increase the lifetime value of the Customer through greater advocacy and reference-ability
What you need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A combined 5-10 years in the domain of learning consulting with additional responsibilities in sales and post-sales
- A deep understanding of the eLearning market, and experience administering LMS or managing L&D programs will be a huge bonus
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization
- An ability to manage/ influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset supported by excellent communication and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business management or relevant fields
- A minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated exceptional customer management
About Varite India Private Limited
VARITE is a global IT company providing software consulting and staffing services to Fortune 1000 Companies in USA, CANADA, and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Networking, Infrastructure Application Software, Semiconductors, EAI, Portal technologies, ERP, Wireless Service Providers, Lending – Mortgage, and Financial Services.