As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for the successful adoption of Userlane by newly signed businesses looking to ensure the adoption of their digital tools across the globe utilizing the Userlane solution.Day to day you’ll be working with our Enterprise customers and SMB customers, guiding them through their setup and onboarding journey, working cross-functionally with our Sales & Customer Success Management teams to provide the optimal customer experience. Our customers use us in a variety of ways, your role is crucial to the long-term success of the customers you onboard with Userlane. Ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding journey helps our customers to quickly realize the benefits that led them to choose Userlane in the first place.
What you’ll do:
- Master the product through continuous learning
- Act as Project Manager for assigned Onboarding projects from Kick-Off to Go LiveAdvise and educate SMB to Large Enterprise customers on Userlane’s Customer Success best practices and align business use cases to configuration needs
- Confidently train and educate customers’ Admin teams and roll-out planning via video conference
- Identify potential issues with each Onboarding project and work with Product, Engineering and Customer Success to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Present and drive a consultative approach to Onboarding that is both empathic to customers’ pain points and objectives, and educates on best practices
- Manage multiple projects and daily tasks in an organized manner and with on-time delivery
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings, providing updates on your active onboardings as well as flagging any issues, risks and dependencies
What you should bring to the role:
- Expertise in SaaS Implementation and Onboarding practices
- Familiarity with Customer Success best practices and methodology
- 3+ years relevant experience in customer success, professional services, implementation, and/or project/program management (SaaS experience preferred working with ENT customers)
- A start-up mentality as a resourceful self-starter with a clear bias for action and results
- You are an excellent communicator and confident presenter, great relationship builder, with a strong command of German and English (written and verbal)
- You enjoy taking ownership of projects you work on and take pride in the execution and delivery of these
- You are proactive and driven, making the most of opportunities you are given and taking the initiative to seek additional ones
- You have a mindset of continuous improvement, both on a personal level as well as with regards to operational processes
- Experience working on projects with Large Enterprise customers, as well as Small-Medium, sized businesses
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Thrive in a dynamic rapid-growth environment, ability to dive in and take action
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
Team & Culture: a high-performance culture with world-class leadership and a fun, engaged, motivated, and diverse team with members from over 20 countries
Compensation: significant financial upside with an attractive and incentivizing compensation package & growth opportunities
The DAP Market: Userlane is among the global leaders in the Digital Adoption market. At the same time, we are by far the youngest company in this market with the highest growth rate.
Benefits for all aspects of your life: Depending on where you live, we offer flexible benefits related to Savings and Security, Health and well-being, and Lifestyle and Leisure.
360° Flexibility: work from anywhere & flexible working hours: We are convinced that you know how to get the best out of yourself – no matter where and when. For us, it’s the results that count, not the hours worked.
Userlane University: Our internal university combines all external and internal training opportunities under one roof. So you always have an overview of how you can develop with us! In addition, all Userlaners get a 1.200 € yearly budget and 5 additional days off for personal development.
State-of-the-art equipment: Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple or Microsoft devices. If you work remotely, we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently.