Job no: 514835
Work type: full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Business Development / Industry Engagement
- Employment Type: Continuing, Full Time (35-hour week)
- Location: Kensington and UNSW CBD Campus, NSW (Hybrid Flexible Working available within Australia)
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
- Remuneration: Level 7 ($100,331 – $108,588 + 17% Super)
Exciting opportunity to join UNSW Business School. Based in Kensington NSW, AGSM at UNSW Business School has more than 40 years of leadership experience across Australia. The UNSW Business School combines the latest thinking and best practices within an outcome-focused problem-solving environment.
A Customer Success Coordinator is the primary point of contact for any student concerns regarding the learning experience. As a point of difference from other traditional education brands, and in line with most contemporary digital brands, all AGSM short course programs in the UNSW Business School will be supported by a Customer Success Coordinator. The purpose of the role is to provide the best customer experience possible, to help motivate students to progress, and provide a human face for blended and online programs.
- Provide expert advice and technical knowledge to promote the use of preferred technology platforms within the AGSM delivery and facilitation team to ensure maximum benefit.
- Develop and implement new programs on technology platforms based on previous or similar programs, making any adjustments required for the new cohort.
- Regularly conduct tests on the learning journey through relevant platforms to ensure there are no errors in setup or software to ensure the best possible student experience.
- Demonstrate effective liaison, collaboration, and negotiation skills with key stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact to manage customer inquiries relating to the program.
- Understand the program content to the level that enables them to provide proactive support to participants around learning activities and be able to provide feedback on submissions where a facilitator is not available or able to.
- Review program evaluations and provide recommendations in consultation with the account management team for future enhancements, with a focus on quick wins for improvements to ensure immediate impacts.
- Undertake financial analysis of the program budget, monitor expenditures against budget allocation, conduct regular reviews and reporting, and manage expenses and variances effectively.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered you will hold Australian Working Rights or Australian Citizenship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this appointment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2+ years of project officer, customer success, or account management experience, with experience in a SaaS or digital learning business preferable.
- Demonstrated experience providing effective customer service and support to stakeholders at all levels, preferably in the higher education sector.
- Experience working with Intercom or similar live chat platforms and technical skills in learning or content management systems will be highly regarded.
- Excellent financial analysis skills with the ability to develop, report on, and communicate financial information and monitor budgets.
- Ability to plan, organize and co-ordinate projects and tasks.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines, adopting a commitment to providing excellent customer service with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Benefits and Culture:
People are at the core of everything we do. We recognize it is the contributions of our staff that make UNSW one of the best universities in Australia and the world.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible Working Options (work from home, flexible hours, etc)
- Career development opportunities
- 17% Superannuation contributions and additional leave-loading payments
- Additional 3 days of leave over the Christmas period
- Discounts and entitlements (retail, education, fitness)
For further details on the benefits, please visit https://www.jobs.unsw.edu.au/lifestyle-benefits