About the job Customer Success Manager
UNLOCK DESIGN is a recruiting agency in Japan that works with many Japanese companies that are either looking to begin expanding overseas or who are already global and boast multinational teams – this position is for one such company.
Company: Zig-Zag Inc.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Apply From: Overseas OK (relocate to Japan)
Location: Tokyo (Full Remote)
Salary: 5M – 7M
Language: English / Japanese (N2 equivalent or above)
Contract type: Permanent
Who we are
Since our founding, we have been pushing to flatten the barriers of national borders in e-commerce. We are innovating in the cross-border domain, providing purchase support services for overseas users around the world so that they can shop and sell safely, securely, easily, and freely without concern for national borders, and overseas sales support services to help Japanese companies cope with cross-border e-commerce.
We are a start-up company aiming for rapid expansion with the release of our cross-border services, “WorldShopping for toC and “WorldShopping BIZ for toB.
Each employee discovers what needs to be done and initiates development and projects on their own. The best part of working at our company is that your ideas and plans are reflected in our services and immediately available to users around the world.
Roles and Responsibility
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be involved in consulting and organizational development for stores that have introduced the SaaS product “WorldShopping BIZ”, with the mission of ensuring long-term continuous use of the service.
- Management of the Customer Success Department
- Setting KGI and various KPIs, extracting quantitative data, and executing of PDCA cycle to achieve KGI and KPI
- Establishment of appropriate flow and efficiency improvement of customer service operations related to customer service operations such as installation assistance and support
- Handling the feedback and the coordination of customer requests to the development department and internal engineers
- Promotion of various measures such as up-selling and improvement of retention rate
- Has a college/university degree or higher
- At least 3 years of practical management experience in customer success and implementation support for SaaS products or in IT sales for corporate clients
- Ability to communicate, make proposals, and coordinate with clients to solve the problems that they are facing
- Business level English and Japanese (JLPT N2 or above)
- Practical work experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry
- Experience in creating and conducting proposals for IT software, SaaS services, and business companies
- Experience with SFA/CRM
Who we are looking for
- Someone who likes to take on new challenges and has the initiative to make proposals without being told
- Able to accomplish tasks until the end with light footwork and tenacity
- Someone who can closely work and collaborate with clients to examine operations after the service is introduced
- Able to identify issues on their own, and to formulate and implement hypotheses to solve them.
- Someone who is genuinely eager to learn and has the willingness to improve their skills
Conditions / Benefits
Employment: Full time
- Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Sakuragaoka-cho 14-1, Hatchery Shibuya 2F (Access: Shibuya station)
- While you can work from home most days, you may be occasionally asked to come to the office.
Annual Salary: 5M – 7M JPY (depends on skills and experiences)
Hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
- National holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays (usually from December 30 to January 3)
- Celebration or condolence leave
- More than 120 days of annual holidays
Probation: 3 months (no change in treatment or conditions during the probationary period)
- Social insurance and unemployment insurance
- Transportation expenses are paid
- Home allowance (for remote workers only)
- PCs are provided on request (Windows, Mac, etc.)
- Free dress code
- Secondary Employment is allowed
- Transcend borders
- Enjoy change together
- Have respect and appreciation
- Take responsibility and initiative
- Celebrate failure and lessons learned from challenges
These five values are the basis of our business activities and we enjoy our daily work together with our colleagues. We have a culture of calling the president and supervisors by their nicknames or “-san” and are an open company with no hierarchical relationships.
- Document screening (department manager, human resources)
- Departmental interview with the department head (online)
- Interview with the president (online or in person)
- Job offer