Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We’re growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they’re in the office or working from home! Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
Parsec is looking to add another Customer Success Engineer to our team on the west coast to ensure that every Parsec customer is set up to succeed. You will be driving customer facing technical onboarding, mitigating renewal risks, and providing technical enablement and guidance. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with some of the most exciting companies in the world as they use Parsec for day-to-day game development, creating content, user research, broadcasts, and more – The people crafting your favorite movies, television shows, games, and buildings. This is a real opportunity to accelerate your career!
What you’ll be doing
- Become the foremost authority on all things Parsec, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its extensive range of uses
- Be the technical lead for onboarding our customers from our first kickoff call until Parsec is fully launched; coordinate and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and Solution Architects to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales. Provide an excellent onboarding experience and handle customer adoption challenges
- Work closely with support team as needed to ensure customer experience is positive. Collect lessons learned in the form of Knowledge Base documentation and self-service capabilities
- Consolidate customer feedback and feature requests from customers and communicate them to our Product team
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience in as a CS Engineer, Onboarding Engineer, Professional Services, or similar customer-facing technical roles.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Understanding of networking technologies (e.g., NAT, DMZ, UDP & TCP, VPN, firewalls, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, SSO, and SAML
- Windows, MacOS, and Linux administration experience
- Comfort with supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise networking environments
- Strong initiative and personal motivation to independently demonstrate value while working for growing team
You might also have
- Industry experience in Games, Media & Entertainment, or Architecture Engineering and Construction
- Hands-on experience with firewalls like Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, or Cisco
- Working knowledge of digital video and audio technologies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.