We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team at Unit21. You will drive value across our enterprise customer base, leading customer relationships and strategy, driving the development of processes to improve our business scalability, and playing a leadership role in our customer operations.
At Unit21, we pride ourselves on customer obsession. We believe that the single biggest indicator of our product and company’s performance is the success of companies and champions we work with . Every part of our team works with this one ultimate objective in mind, and Customer Success takes the lead.
In this role, you will be the face of the company and the main point of contact for some of our enterprise customers. You will understand their needs and priorities, translate them into attainable objectives, and design and apply processes to get them towards adoption and ROI. You will be expected to lead Business Reviews to understand their business priorities, plan workflow optimization sessions, discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, and create connections between Executives at Unit21 and our customer base.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of outstanding track record in SaaS customer success or account management, managing large portfolios of enterprise customers with high retention and upsell.
- Experience managing accounts of +$1M ARR.
- Experience developing and executing on team strategy, with a track record of success in standardizing and automating customer onboarding and engagement.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with senior executives, functional managers, and technical teams.
- Ability to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution.
- A process-oriented mindset, with a knack for identifying recurring patterns and capitalizing on them by improving the ongoing process.
- Outstanding project management and organization skills, and an ownership mindset demonstrated by strong work ethic.
Bonus Points (Preferred qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing and mentoring junior colleagues
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- $300 per year charity matching
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Bundle: One Medical, Headspace, Gympass and Carrot
- Happy hours and team-building events
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. In 2020, customers uncovered over $80m in laundered money using our software.
We are an early-stage startup, well-funded by Google and other leading VCs, and growing rapidly. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new method of dealing with suspicious activity on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate the diversity of all kinds.