Designed specifically for home care providers, Unique IQ’s care management software digitizes the organization and delivery of care services, streamlining a huge array of administrative processes. By increasing efficiencies, our home care software helps customers provide better outcomes for clients and a more fulfilling work environment for customers so that they can focus on the most important thing – care.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager who will help with driving our world-class customer service and provide an exceptional customer experience.
A cultivator of relationships, you will work very closely with a portfolio of customers to build deep relationships by handholding them throughout the user journey. You will understand their needs, engage them with the product and provide industry knowledge, technical savviness, and collaboration.
You will provide a seamless training and implementation pathway delivering training that is engaging and demonstrates value.
You will collaborate with the sales, marketing, and delivery teams to interchange data and intel to further improve our feature set and sector knowledge
- Creating an engaging onboarding process
- Training either on-site or remotely delivering a solution lead proposition
- Educating customers and improving customer experience
- Driving customer expansion and increasing lifetime value
- Collecting valuable customer feedback and sharing it internally to help us improve functionality to help our customers deliver better care
- Communicating with the sales teams to understand the needs of the customer
- Working closely with the engineering team in order to effectively communicate the needs of the customer and re-enforce the “why”
- Becoming a trusted partner to our customers through experience, knowledge, and trust
- Minimum of 2 years in Customer Success or Account Management (Required)
- Well organized and able to effectively manage multiple customers in your portfolio (Required)
- Experience in the care sector (Advantageous)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Required)
- Passionate, driven, and a self-motivator (Essential)
A beautiful rural setting with modern offices and a strong emphasis on teamwork and core values. A busy and exciting environment to learn, progress and work collaboratively with other like-minded individuals.
- Perkbox – giving you benefits, discounts, and freebies on hundreds of products and services
- Team oriented environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working
- An amazing culture where everyone feels valued and is listened to
- Exceptional work-life/balance