UiPath – Senior Customer Success Manager
How would you like to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they work via automation allowing their team members to achieve their full potential? Helping customers’ team members achieve more than they ever have by automating the day-to-day and focusing on driving business to a higher level.
Our Customer Success Managers act as trusted advisors, guiding our customers on initial deployment, enablement, and designing and building long-term, enterprise-level business automation programs. They ensure our customers achieve maximum business value and organizational impact by leveraging the world’s most innovative and proven business automation platform.
Our Customer Success team works with customer stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (C-suite down), to drive business adoption of our capabilities with a focus on achieving tangible business outcomes while enhancing the way their team members work. They also work closely with UiPath’s Account Executives, Renewals Specialists, and other teams within UiPath as needed to manage a portfolio of our high-priority strategic customers.
What you’ll do at UiPath
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer’s business needs and strategies and ensure that UiPath’s platform is helping them transform their business
- Guide strategy, planning, and implementation of automated processes to deliver against the client’s key performance indicators, ensuring a high level of adoption of our end-to-end platform.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with our strategic customers with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Create a multi-year automation roadmap to help mature customers grow and scale their intelligent automation program and maintain C- suite relationships
- Identify complex automation processes that drive adoption and align with customers’ business needs and strategic goals
- Conduct workshops, and webinars, and coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Build and present value scorecards during QBRs (quarterly business reviews) with Executive Sponsors/senior stakeholders
- Amplify the Voice of the Customer within UiPath representing the customers’ interests and needs and helping prioritize product improvements and improve customer experience.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer Customer Success Managers and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Develop Customer Success assets and playbooks and help drive customer references and case studies
What you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience with strong focus and exposure working with customers owning the responsibility for driving strategy and business outcomes
- 6+ years of direct work experience in a customer success, presales, or strategic consulting organization. Relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers and impacting churn/contraction is a plus.
- Preferred: 4 – 6 years of work experience within the Financial Service industry
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in managing a high-performance team
- Preferred: Experience with automation platforms such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, ServiceNow, or others
- Experience in product support, customer onboarding, and software adoption, project management, consultative sales, or management consulting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
All applicants from the United States have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).