Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses, and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing, and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges talent shortages and skills gaps during its digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann, and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
Our Enterprise Customer Success team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record of providing highly-professional customer service to executives and managers at Fortune 1,000 companies and can excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customer executives, managers, and employees with a dedicated customer success process. Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty and driving strong renewal and upsell rates.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Udacity methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Udacity’s Sales team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets, and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization. Software or education experience is a benefit.
- Proficient in German & English (Written & Verbal)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
What We Do
Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We address the complex dynamic of workforce challenges and strive to be the change we need in the world to transform talent to create opportunities for heightened productivity and retention. Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, land the jobs they want, and build the lives they deserve.
Don’t stop there! Please keep reading…
You’ve probably heard the following statistic: Most male applicants only meet 60% of the qualifications, while women and other marginalized candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single point in the job description, please apply!
We believe that historically, many processes disproportionately hurt the most marginalized communities in society- including people of color, working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. Centering these communities at our core is pivotal for any successful organization and a value we uphold steadfastly. Therefore, Udacity strongly encourages applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please read our blog post “6 Reasons Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace Exists”
Last, but certainly not least…
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Udacity, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary self-identification survey. This survey is anonymous, we are unable to connect your application with your survey responses. Please complete this voluntary survey as we utilize the data for diversity measures in terms of gender and ethnic background in both our candidates and our Udacians. We consider this data seriously and appreciate your willingness to complete this step in the process if you choose to do so.
Learn more about Udacity’s Values
Students First – Better Together – Entrepreneurial – Data Driven – Candid and Direct – Talent Obsessed