Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with headquarters in Toronto. Customer-facing teams use the Uberflip platform to package marketing collateral into mini, personalized websites that educate buyers on their product or service. Uberflip’s core product features enable marketers to centralize and organize all their content, drive consumption with an AI-powered recommendation engine, and get data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of content and campaigns. Our Uberflip Analytics & Enrichment give marketers the ability to integrate their favorite tech with our platform.
We’re on the search for Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our Enterprise CS Team!
Our Customer Experience team is looking for a motivated individual, well versed in relationship-building and ideally with prior Marketing experience, to join our growing team as a Customer Success Manager. In this role, you’ll own customer relationships, promote Uberflip adoption and growth, and serve as the Customer’s voice internally. You will have the opportunity to meet customers face to face and contribute to Uberflip’s revenue goals.
What you will be doing:
- Own customer relationships and act as an internal advocate on their behalf
- Partner with Account Directors to monitor customer health, map customer accounts, identify potential opportunity/risk
- Gain a thorough understanding of your customers’ marketing strategy, goals, KPIs, etc., and best recommend/adapt their use of the platform to execute against them
- Advise on platform best practices, highlight new features/functionality, and train customers on varying aspects of the platform as needed
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers that align with their marketing goals
- Build new relationships within accounts to ensure the wider adoption of the platform
- Accurately forecast renewals on a monthly and quarterly basis and attain against a customer retention target
- Align with customers during critical business cycles with a focus on facilitating renewals
- Maintain accurate critical account/renewal level data within CRM systems
- Contribute to the ongoing development and growth of your peers within the revenue organization
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of customer-facing experience in customer success, account management, consulting, martech or other client-facing roles
- Experience managing large customer relationships in a B2B setting and working with/presenting to C-level executives
- Familiarity with marketing technology platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.) and the martech ecosystem
- Familiarity with marketing best practices (SEO, account-based marketing, lead scoring, etc)
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company-paid counseling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top-Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you’re smart and great at what you do, come as you are.