Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favorite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision of longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline worlds more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement, and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful locations marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us in executing this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
Do you have a proven track record in growing Customer Success in SaaS companies? Are you up for a new challenge where you can shape the Uberall Customer Success vision and set the stage for the coming 3-5 years? Then this newly created position might be the perfect next step in your career.
As a Vice President, Customer Success in North America you will be responsible for all Uberall customer success strategies and execution in North America and will enable maximum value and return for our customers and Uberall.
Together with our colleagues from Support, the Customer Success Team represents Uberall to our customers and we take a lot of pride in delivering the best experience possible. You will be the perfect fit for this role if you are – compassionate, commercial, strategic-minded, and dedicated, combined with a deep understanding of how businesses work, balancing world-class customer engagement with a revenue growth mindset.
- You provide strategic leadership and direction for our North American customer success teams across our direct channels, with a focus on NPS, Renewals, Growth, and New Business within our North American customer base.
- You work with internal stakeholders to further develop a comprehensive Customer Success vision, strategy, and innovation-oriented towards improving Customer Success solutions for the organization. The strategy will be based on a sound analytical approach, metrics, and alignment with business plans.
- You lead and develop a world-leading Customer Success team; including the team, implement and promptly execute a roadmap to engage, retain, and scale the Customer Success function to the next level.
- You will develop, build and lead a long-term customer engagement strategy that is based on maximizing customer value, in order to drive consistent revenue growth and customer LTV.
- You gain a deep understanding and maintain the most expertise across all Uberall products.
- You collaborate closely and conduct in-person business reviews with C-level decision-makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You build and nurture closer C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- You identify customer-specific goals and, based on them, develop customized, optimal solutions for the use and application of our product
- You know your customer’s performance KPIs, anticipate their next step, and provide them with guidance toward the desired outcome
- You work on maintaining and growing the value of your account portfolio
- Ideally, you are a broad-based business professional with 10+ years of experience leading a commercial customer success organization in a Martech SaaS business.
- You have demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers against a quarterly and annual quota, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on profitability.
- You are very analytical, tech-savvy, and ideally, knowledgeable of the SEO space and share our excitement for Digital Marketing products and innovation.
- You have a track record of building world-class teams that have consistently outperformed team and individual objectives.
- You inspire your teams to achieve new highs while having a continuous focus on developing your people and helping them achieve their professional goals.
- You have experience in identifying and successfully addressing performance challenges.
- You understand the ecosystem and the interests of your customers, based upon which you can deduce service strategies and establish processes
- You work in a very structured and forward-looking manner, keep the overview in sight, and are attentive to detail.
- You can prioritize in a goal-oriented manner while remaining flexible
- Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% (Post COVID)
- An academic degree or equivalent vocational training
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
🌎 Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale-up with an exciting & international customer base – (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
🤩 Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
🗺 Remote and flex work hours…yes, duh! It’s not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video call?
🥳 Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
💃 Hoodie and merch – we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
🥳 Events and off-sites – YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
🖥 Proper tech, check. MacBook pro, Apple mouse, -stand, and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our “Grow Together” value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can’t wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our “life@uberall” social accounts give you some real-life impressions.