TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world’s greatest brands, is hiring a VP of Client Management, part of our EMEA Account Management Team. You will join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business. This position will be driving the execution of services within our “Engage” (Contact Center) suite of capabilities to enterprise-market clients across EMEA. (https://www.ttec.com/ttec-engage)
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human-centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients, and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, which operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention, and detection, and content moderation services. Experience in this domain is key to consider.
What you’ll be doing:
The VP of Client Management is responsible for the development and execution of the agreed client strategic priorities and the development of all future opportunities. This includes a complete understanding of the strategic account, client verticals, and the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, the establishment of strong relationships with each, and the identification and development of opportunities across the TTEC portfolio. This role carries a sales quota and the development of key and strategic accounts is a priority.
You will be responsible for:
• Account Escalations: Support or response to any alerts, red flags, or poor health.
• Upsell Campaigns: Upsell, expansion, and upgrades strategies to drive their portfolio growth and increase the lifetime value (LTV) value of your customer.
• Customer Advocacy: The customer success manager is the client relationship owner and is responsible for converting the client relationship and value into real advocacy.
• Development and management of client portfolios
• Identification and development of business growth opportunities and efficiencies
• Enhancement of Customer Experience through effective utilization of customer data
• Developing, documenting, and gaining agreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
• Alignment of internal stakeholders for the execution of account plan and strategy
• Meeting and exceeding all targets
• Conduit between clients and the business
• Resolution of customer queries and complaints
Experience you’ll need:
• Minimum 10+ years experience working in Customer Success, BPO, Sales Engineering, Product Management, or Product Training for a software or other technology product company
• Proven ability to initiate and develop relationships within target client organizations – and influence purchase and buying decisions
• Previous experience in farming accounts and carrying a sales target.
• Demonstrated experience leading successful, multi-lingual, multi-site portfolios
• Proven industry expertise and thought leadership
• Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting
• Experience working independently and as part of a team in an urgent, rapid-change environment
• Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Passion for Customer Experience and Success
• Bachelor’s degree required
What You Can Expect:
• Dedication to your career growth and professional development
• Actively diverse and inclusive culture
• Community-minded organization committed to giving back
• Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
• And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
TTEC is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belong, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC