Tripleseat Rocks!” These are words we hear from our customers and employees alike. Tripleseat is a market-leading SAAS-based catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. We enable those venues to seamlessly book and plan events, increase sales, and streamline their workload.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will join a team of skilled, experienced, and forward-thinking people who take a customer-centric approach to all they do. This role will be working with our newest customers and will be responsible for the onboarding, training, and success of these customers on the Tripleseat product.
This role will be based in our Concord, MA office.
What you will do:
- Own the customer relationship during the onboarding phase and operate with a large amount of autonomy as you build and foster these relationships.
- Deliver high-quality training and demonstrations that positions the product as the best solution to meet the customer’s vision.
- Drive adaptation and expectations at this beginning stage of the customer journey with Tripleseat.
- Listen and empathize with the customers in order to ensure the Tripleseat system is set up for their specific needs.
- Ensure onboarding criteria are completed prior to transitioning to the next step in the customer’s journey.
- Support Tripleseat University and our Tripleseat University on-the-road events.
- Get a chance to work for an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies with huge growth potential
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with time spent in a customer facing role.
- Hospitality industry background a plus, with experience in Private Events, Sales & Catering Departments a plus.
- Experience owning, managing, and driving projects forward in a timely manner.
- Experience using the Tripleseat platform.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with other onboarding team members.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple workflows simultaneously.
- A natural inclination for building relationships.
- Strong sense of empathy with a dash of humor
At Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with! Check out some of our awesome benefits!
· Competitive health insurance
· Company paid Life Insurance, STD, and LTD
· 401K with company match
· Parental Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Flexible vacation plan
· Volunteer time off
· Onsite Gym
· Dog Friendly Office
· Lunch provided – snacks galore – cold brew on tap
Here at Tripleseat, we make sure that everyone has a seat at the table. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to fostering a company-wide culture centered around inclusion, diversity, and equity. Tripleseat empowers all team members to realize the full potential of themselves and others. Everyone Valued – Everyone Included.