We are hiring a “Customer Success Associate” for one of the Bangalore-based Data Science Product Companies!!!
Position: Customer Success Associate
Why Work with Us:
· Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up.
· Shape-Up up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
· Innovation and Creativity are all that matters!
· Experience and understand the various aspects of the video marketing industry.
· Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings, and whatnot!
- We’re looking for extremely proactive people with a learning and adaptive attitude, who possess a distinctive ability to initiate and hold conversations with our customers/clients.
- This role is a part of our Customer Success Team which is focused on providing the best product experience to the organisation’s customers.
- You will be responsible for supporting users via email, chat & phone to help them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform.
· Having a proactive customer support approach
· Testing product features as assigned
· Build & strengthen customer relationships
· Manage incoming chats, and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
· Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
· Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
· Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
· Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
· Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
· Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
· Not being camera shy and having great presentation skills
· Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
· Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
· Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Experience: 2+ years