Customer Success Manager responsibilities include:
- Sustaining business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience.
- Holding product demonstrations for customers.
- Establish clear client retention goals.
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software.
- Promote the value of the product.
- Upsell services and products with the brand image.
- Promote value through customer experience.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
Requirements and skills :
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards