Trackier – Customer Success Manager
At Trackier, we’re building SaaS (software as a service) products that are used in more than 20+ countries across the world. In our industry, we’re proudly outcompeting a number of international counterparts to clock more than USD 5mn in annual revenue without any external funding.
Over the last 5 years, Trackier has helped create industry standards in Performance Marketing and Mobile Marketing products and has helped brands grow their website conversions through partners through our suite of products across Performance, eCommerce, and Mobile.
If you have interacted with ICICI Bank, Flipkart, OLX, or Dentsu, you have already met some of our customers who trust the Trackier platform for their Partner Marketing-led growth.
* Knowledge of SAAS-based products.
* B.tech or higher within minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
* Knowledge of overall marketing and advertising tech, digital marketing is an added advantage.
* Experience in working with SaaS, e-commerce, travel, or media companies is a plus.
* Ability to work trade shows and conferences with the potential to travel.
* Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to strike a connection with diverse people across the globe.
* Extraordinary interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Manage the onboarding of new clients
- Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio across the entire lifecycle
- Own the success of your portfolio customers on Trackier.
- Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with the customers.
- Working closely with the sales teams, undertake operational and methodological training for your accounts.
- Support clients in creating and implementing Performance based campaigns and Optimization of Traffic.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Analyze and identify new areas for optimization following data analysis. Maintaining current knowledge of the Mobile industry, competitive research, and an understanding of the customer & business challenges and industry trends.
- Maximize your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
- Hands-on experience with API, using Postman.
- Experience with Google products like GTM, google ads, Google Analytics
- Medical Insurance from day 1 of employment.
- 5 days working culture.
- Uber’s cool work environment.
- Best in industry salary structure.
- Sponsored annual International trips.