Offices in Nottingham, Hove, and Manchester. Flexible working including working from home. Some reasonable travel once a month.
THRIVE has taken the learning technologies industry by storm with our all-in-one learning and skills platform that modern organizations recognize as an essential business tool that will ensure L&D teams get a seat at the table. Our products and services are used by some of the most recognizable brands, includingTed Baker, Sky, Royal Mail, Morrisons, and FatFace – to name just a few.
We make development, agile, social, and learner-led by recognizing the needs of each learner and creating a consumer-grade experience.
This is the perfect time to join us if you want to carve out a role with amazing future opportunities as we continue to expand our reach globally. And we’ve got all the tools you need for you to shape and grow this opportunity so what are you waiting for? If you’re interested in joining us as a CSM, have industry (L&D or learning technologies) experience, have high energy, and are excited about our focus on delighting, retaining, and growing customers, then we’d love to hear from you!
Following exciting growth. we’re looking for a superstar Customer Success Manager to join our team and help us drive real transformative results for our Content Club customers. With a high-touch customer success model, our CSMs get to forge real partnerships with their customers, becoming trusted advisors and enjoying brilliant relationships.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You’ll be working as part of our Customer Success team, managing existing customers and building new relationships as we continue to grow.
You’ll be brilliant with people and will work with clients to help maintain one of the industry’s highest customer retention rates. This role includes:
Working with customers:
- Helping customers get the most value from THRIVE and demonstrating business impact
- Understanding your customer’s organizational objectives and how THRIVE can support their wider learning strategy and objectives
- Leading regular business reviews, gaining and providing feedback, and exploring more opportunities to work together
- Explaining how new products, resources, and services can support your customer’s business
- Working with customers on their renewals and any expansion they require
You will be someone who:
- Is comfortable and enjoys liaising with customers regularly
- Has experience in the learning technologies or L&D industry
- Has some CSM or account management experience (not essential)
- Is passionate about great learning experiences and pushing the boundaries of how L&D can support their business in achieving organizational goals
- Is a confident communicator, able to effectively lead conversations with L&D leaders and discuss commercial opportunities
- Keeps up to date with the industry, and latest trends, and not afraid to make a lot of noise on LinkedIn!
- Can work in an agile way and is able to adapt ways of working as our business continues to grow and scale
- Resident in the UK
WHAT YOU’LL GET
It’s no secret that fast-growing SaaS businesses are one of the most exciting places to start your career, and Thrive is no exception. Our team thinks differently from other businesses and we offer our employees something different, too. We’re all about trust, autonomy, and doing the right thing, and we’re proud of the benefits we offer to our team. You’ll receive:
- Unlimited annual holiday. You did read that right!
- THRIVEdays – which is a short Friday (10-3)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and lively offices with a fantastic culture
- Unbeatable THRIVE social events
- Limitless development opportunities
- Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Scheme