TheGuarantors – Director, Customer Success Operations
TheGuarantors is a cutting-edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That’s why we’re leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500.
The Customer Success Operations Director is a key role in the success of TheGuarantors. To be successful, you’ll need to have a customer success or revenue operations background with advanced knowledge of HubSpot and Zendesk. Reporting to the SVP of Underwriting and Customer Success, you’ll be in charge of managing the department’s tech stack to enable users and create efficiencies. If you’re a creative, yet meticulous, individual who has a proven record of implementing and managing SaaS tools to improve both customer and user experience, we would love to talk with you.
- Own the tech stack for Customer Success and Underwriting teams, primarily focusing on CRM and Customer Success tools
- Build and refine automation, ticket funnels, reporting/analytics, and other system configuration
- Use technology to support internal users’ ability to provide an excellent customer experience, while continuously seeking to increase efficiency
- Understand end-to-end business processes and the flow of data between the various teams, and use that knowledge to inform system and processes improvements
- Scope out requirements and manage projects and timelines for each systems initiative
- Ensure successful launches and adoption of new technology, features, and processes
- Represent the Customer Success and Underwriting teams in company-wide CRM and related systems initiatives
- Highly ambitious and goal-oriented
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with HubSpot, expertise in building CRM workflows required
- Ability to build for the long term, but also able to find efficient short-term means
- Analytical and data-driven
- Ability and interest to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, finance and marketing teams
- HubSpot Administrator Developer or willingness to obtain certification upon hire
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of SQL is strongly preferred
- Track record of CRM implementation at small-stage growth startups or businesses alike is preferred
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast-growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
The base salary range is between $145,000-$160,000 annually.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location, and current market data, and may vary from the range above.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we’re doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.