Global FinTech Firm is hiring for a Customer Success Manager to be based in their London office. This is a permanent role, with a hybrid working set-up with 2-3 days in the London office. Salary on offer is between £65K – £75K, depending on experience. Experience working within a Financial Software House would be ideal, at least 3 years experience and with knowledge around Collateral Management and Margin Management. You will be based in London and report to their Head of Customer Success.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for:
– Arranging regular meetings with clients and building a strong rapport with them
– Working with clients to identify any improvements to the service and any value that can be added
– Assist in defining customer success centric KPIs and metrics
– Defining and coordinating delivery of client facing documents and training materials.
– Managing communication with clients and key stakeholders
– Partnering with internal teams to identify opportunities and produce client roadmaps
– Carry out demos with clients on any improvements or functionality
– Exceptional communication skills
– Experience in customer facing positions and managing client relationships
– Degree Educated
– Financial Services experience i.e. Financial Software Houses or Banks
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.