Do you enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment where you can feel comfortable bringing your authentic self to work?
Are you a naturally curious person that believes learning is a continuous journey?
Do you prioritize your well-being and want your employer to do the same?
The TELUS Business Customer Experience (BCX) team knows that we are better together, so join us and together, let’s make the future friendly.
Our team and what we’ll accomplish together
As part of the Customer Success team in TELUS Business Solutions, you represent the TELUS brand, values, and promise. The Customer Success team is passionate about providing best-in-class relationship management and support to TELUS Business Solutions’ Public and Commercial Enterprise customers. Highly motivated and driven, we strive to deliver industry-leading client experiences, focusing on Client Lifetime Value, advocating for the client, and actively managing and enhancing account profitability.
As a part of the Account Management team, the Customer Success Executive (CSX) is a team player in executing the account strategy and is responsible for driving Client Lifetime Value within our Commercial
Enterprise and Public Sector clients. The CSX will foster long-term client relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at senior levels and must be proficient at governance, planning, and execution of an effective relationship strategy. Together, the team is responsible for growing revenue, account profitability, and client satisfaction. The CSX will guide the development of the Customer Success strategy based on an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and technology needs and objectives, industry trends and directions, and competitors.
What you’ll do
- We will accomplish these goals and drive high client satisfaction by:
- Acting as a trusted advisor and the single point of accountability for our clients and taking ownership of Customer Strategy
- Utilizing the Customer Success and Business Relationship Management (BRM) frameworks to construct and implement an actionable Customer Success Plan tailored to helping our clients achieve their business goals
- Providing thought leadership and technical insight on our client’s desired business outcomes and successfully aligning them to TELUS offerings; providing a competitive advantage for our clients
- Implement revenue management practices driving revenue retention and growth strategies including value realization, account profitability, renewal execution, risk management, and customer growth
- Identifying opportunities for organic growth by recommending additional TELUS products and services
- Identifying sales leads through customer interactions for new growth and cross-sell
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with their TELUS products and services through managing customer metrics (health indicators, usage, adoption, and retention activities)
- Growing and maintaining long-term client relationships with key decision-makers and influencers, including C-level Executives
- Working closely with the Sales Executive on the strategic account plan
- Shared responsibility for billed revenue, wallet share of spend, and quarterly forecasting
- Proactively engaging clients on renewal opportunities and the value of working with TELUS, resulting in decreased churn and revenue erosion
- Facilitating and conducting complex negotiations for the evolution of existing services
- Onboarding customers, both new and existing, and partnering with sales, delivery & support to ensure successful deployment of solutions and services, including bill reviews and audits
- Acting as an internal customer advocate, the voice of the customer, by working collaboratively with the value chain to drive successful adoption of self-serve and digital portals to increase time to value on all TELUS/client activities
- Executing Quarterly Success Reviews to ensure we are meeting our client’s goals (outlined in Customer Success Plan), managing customer health, addressing client questions and concerns, and sharing new products features/opportunities
- Supporting product and service evolution through feedback interlocks with Product and Customer Marketing, Operations and Sales
What you bring to the table
- An expert understanding of Customer Success, Sales, Contract Negotiation, and BRM frameworks
- Enthusiastic about leading customers in a continuously changing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to understand a customer’s business, industry, economic trends, issues, and competition
- Proven leadership attributes and abilities such as thought leadership, collaboration, communication, creative thinking, and decision-making skills to support the client’s strategy and vision
- A persuasive and influential trusted advisor who listens, learns, is curious, sees the nuances, and applies facts and data to articulate a compelling story in a clear and concise manner
- Relentlessly focused on our customers, anticipating their needs, thinking about how to create value for them through our products and services
- A high level of financial acumen with a focus on revenue management best practices
- Aptitude to learn and apply new concepts
- Known for thriving in ambiguity and successfully navigating and leading through tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly identify customer concerns and apply creative solutions
- Understanding of TELUS operational processes and best practices in service management and support is an asset
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Telecommunications industry strategies, offerings, and technologies is an asset
You also bring
- Clear, concise, and influential in all aspects of communications (verbal, written, presentations)
- University degree or equivalent; 5-10 years of equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success/Sales environment in the Enterprise or Public Sector
- Professional certifications in Customer Success, Business Relationship Management, and/or ITIL an asset
- Strong knowledge of IT industry technologies and service
What you get
- Visibility with TELUS’ senior leadership teams in support of our largest customers in Canada
- A key role in transforming TELUS’ Enterprise strategy with key clients
- The opportunity to work and collaborate with a passionate team driven by the desire to deliver a best-inclass client experience
- Optional stock purchase plan, dedication to a diverse and inclusive team culture with loads of career development opportunities, flexible Total Rewards benefit plan with many innovative options and programs including a Direct Contribution Pension, flexible work styles, and more
- Normal/flexible office conditions, frequently exposed to demands of travel and must be flexible on work hours to meet the customer and business need
A bit about us:
We’re a people-focused, customer-first, purpose-driven team who works together every day to innovate and serve our communities. We improve lives through our technology solutions and foster a culture of innovation that empowers team members to solve complex problems and create remarkable human outcomes in a digital world.
You’ll find our engaging, high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging, and financially rewarding.