We are hiring for Customer Success Manager / Inside Sales Manager for one the fastest growing startups HQ based in Gurgaon.
Position – Customer Success Manager / Inside Sales Manager
Experience – 5 + years
Experience in – SAAS B2B sales Must ( Large Ticket size )
Please find below mentioned details for the same.
Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
– We are looking for a customer success manager who possesses a strong drive for results.
– Duties for the customer success manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
– You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
– Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
– The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop and manage client portfolios.
– Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
– Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
– Hold product demonstrations for customers.
– Mediate between clients and the organization.
– Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
– Aid in product design and product development.
– Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs associated with service
– Experience work in Seek to promote the value of and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
– Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
– Promote an energetic fan base for services and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefit and value
– Maintain a detailed understanding of services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
– Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
Qualifications for Customer Success Manager
– 5+ years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
– Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
– Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
– Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
– Accountability and personal organization are essential
– Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
– Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
– Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
– Deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.