WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7,250 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on health data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
At Talend, our customers are at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about putting customers first and making them wildly successful in their information management journey. The Customer Success Management team curates our customer’s success by working closely with them and the broader account team on their behalf.
We’re looking for a Lead Customer Success Manager to ensure our Customers are getting value from, and are renewing Talend product subscriptions and solutions. This position will support customers across our EMEA North Region (UK, Ireland, Netherlands, and Nordics), as well as potentially some other customers across EMEA and Portugal as we expand there.
- Be a key part of a growing global Customer Success team, responsible for a select list of our most important customers.
- Deliver customer success services to your customers, coordinating with other Talend teams to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Work with your customers to understand business value-based measures for Talend adoption, and jointly create a Success Plan to achieve objectives.
- Work closely with your respective Account Executives to develop account strategies and deepen customer relationships and growth.
- Support renewals and identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) within your customer base.
- Be the voice of the customer – identifying and quantifying the key factors for customer success and communicating them effectively within Talend to drive the product roadmap and effective interventions from other Talend teams.
- Hold regular cadence meetings with your customers including Business Reviews and Executive Meetings.
- Develop a plan to increase product penetration among your Customers.
- Manage customer escalations, coordinating resolution activities across Talend internal teams.
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your customers, on your team, and on the company.
How you will be measured:
- Creation and management of impactful Success Plans for your assigned customers.
- Customer advocacy – via participation in the Talend Customer Advisory Board, case study submission or providing excellent references both within and outside of their company.
- Customer subscription expansion.
- Successful Executive and Business Review meetings.
- Management of Customer Health Scores and risks through the proper Talend channels.
- Establishing critical goals, or other key performance indicators that aid the customer in achieving their goals.
We are seeking someone with:
- Strong understanding and experience in SaaS Customer Success roles with a minimum of 5 years of customer management experience and responsibility for a Strategic / Enterprise customer base.
- Strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop customer success plans, and become our customers’ Trusted Advisor.
- Track record onboarding and coaching customers through to successful adoption of a SaaS product, and of growing accounts by expanding product adoption.
- A self-starter and team player with consistent success in building strong relationships within cross-functional organizations, with proven ability for cross-functional coordination and influence up to the executive level.
- Great to have: Working and functional knowledge of several Data Integration, Big data, cloud, Data Governance, and Dev Ops technologies. Knowledge of Talend or similar technologies is a bonus, but not essential.
- Great to have: Technology experience in Cloud Computing Ecosystems such as AWS, Azure, and Google.
The successful candidate can expect to travel to the UK head office and in turn meet with UK customers circa once a month for a few days each trip (expenses covered, dates flexible).
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
– 7,250+ global customers rely on Talend for their data health
– Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 7th year in a row)
– Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 4th year in a row)
– Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric (for the 2nd time in a row)
– Top 100 best Leadership teams 2022 by Comparably.com
– CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
– Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
We are passionate about helping companies become more data-driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability, and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request accommodation at [email protected]. We appreciate your interest in Talend.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Talend SAS and its affiliates (“Talend”) have an internal recruiting, or talent acquisition, department (“TA”). Talend may supplement this internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Talend employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, Talend will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Talend, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Talend mailing address, fax machine, email address, or any other means, directly to Talend employees, or to Talend’s resume database will be considered Talend property and therefore will NOT be liable for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Talend or his or her designee. No other Talend employee is authorized to bind Talend to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. Talend hereby specifically rejects and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a Talend officer.