Imagine a world dedicated to Security without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, protects leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risks and increasing their resistance to cyber attacks. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack’s mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the owner of clients’ needs and responsible for annual renewals. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Manage the client relationship and customer success
- Serve as the client’s Synack advocate and expert in aligning Synack solutions with client needs
- Foster a strategic relationship with the client for future growth and opportunities
- Maintain oversight of the managed client’s portfolio: our success, alignment of objectives, and other client needs
- Own the full relationship as required to guarantee renewal for supported clients and manage towards those renewal goals
- You will be responsible for a quota that is tied to the renewal of your client accounts
Here’s what you’ll need
- Broad cyber security experience
- Customer-first mindset
- Strong communication skills for collaboration with tactical client members and management teams
- Account management experience to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
- Proven ability to partner with and influence C-Level Executives at enterprise clients
- Previously supported a book of 15+ clients
- Fluent both in Japanese & English
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!