About The Role
Glad you’re interested. We are looking for a tech-savvy digital pioneer to help shape our digital landscape and change the way that insurance is engaged online. No more insurance talk that only a lawyer understands, we’re here to make a difference.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end customer communication activities with our distribution partners. You’ll be responsible for our inbound lead management, customer retention, and ultimately satisfaction.
If you are passionate about embedding consumer behavioral insights into digital marketing campaigns that deliver success, then read on.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Together with Performance Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Support, you’ll define the customer engagement strategies and touchpoints
- Manage both inbound leads and existing customer relationships in line with target KPIs
- Create consumer-relevant and engaging content and closely work with product managers, behavioral economics, and UX designers to shape our client portal
- Build email workflows to manage leads and existing customer relationships
- Grow email marketing lists in collaboration with performance marketing
- Track, analyze and optimize the performance of the campaigns you are leading
- Hypothesize, develop, and run digital tests that will help us overcome customer challenges
In the long run what we are expecting from you
- Become our customer expert and ambassador on how customers want to engage with insurance online
- Support the expansion of our digital capabilities by exploring and implementing new technologies to support our business ambitions
This is what we will look for
- Digital marketing experience in the insurance industry (2 years +)
- Proficiency in journey optimizations and growth marketing
- Solid professional experience in inbound marketing and CRM management
- Self-starter who is able to conceptualize and execute projects without much input
- Creative with ideas on how to improve the current market practices of insurers and enhance customer experience
- English fluency is required, additional languages IT / ES / DE is a plus
What we have to offer: we’re a start-up embedded within an organization known for its high-caliber talent and excellent benefits. So, you get the best of both worlds – a fast-paced, challenging environment with a genuine work-life balance and more.
That was a lot! Still interested? Now, that’s the spirit we’re looking for. Go ahead and apply today.
At iptiQ, we partner with established brands around the world to create impactful digital insurance solutions. We make it easier for consumers to buy the insurance they need from the brands they trust. We provide life and non-life insurance through our end-to-end digital platform and build multi-channel customer experiences.
What we offer our employees is outstanding. Hybrid working in offices across the world, phenomenal learning & career opportunities, and a culture that encourages new perspectives to challenge conventions and come up with innovative solutions. We believe in the power of inclusion. Drawing on our employees’ broad range of perspectives, life experiences, and backgrounds stimulates creativity and give us a competitive edge. iptiQ embraces a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive regardless of their age, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, physical or mental ability, or other characteristic and can be their authentic self. Ignite your curiosity to shape digital insurance.
iptiQ is part of Swiss Re, one of the world’s leading providers of re/insurance and risk transfer solutions. This means we’re backed by Swiss Re’s capital strength and more than 150 years of risk knowledge. Through our partnerships, we contribute to Swiss Re’s vision to make the world more resilient.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for special needs are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.
Reference Code: 124097