Storyblok – Customer Success Manager
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in May, totaling $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing ‘Sales’ team in the company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our ‘Customer Success Manager’.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work for. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave, and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
We are looking for an experienced ‘Customer Success Manager’ to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with Storyblok customers ensuring their business needs are met and exceeded, and working with Enterprise Customers will own all aspects of the post sales process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build trusted relationships with customers and help them get the most out of the product this includes but is not limited to; onboarding, recurrent training, answering technical and content-based questions.
- Organise and run Quarterly Business Reviews (some onsite travel may be required)
- Attend Industry events
- Report up-to-date metrics on client usage data and health indicators.
- Retain and renew existing accounts.
- Develop long-term strategic account plans that identify expansion opportunities. Own and close commercial upsell.
- Own the client and renewal opportunity data in Salesforce and ensure accuracy.
- Provide a first-class customer experience’, we care about our customers and their experience, and our CSMs become trusted advisors.
- Work closely with internal teams. For example; provide feedback to the product teams, and liaise with Marketing teams on PR and Case Studies.
- German Speaking is required for DACH hire.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a client-facing role, namely account management or customer success experience, or other closely related work experience
- Experience managing account renewals – the ideal candidate should have a sales-oriented approach and be able to effectively apply it throughout the entire customer journey
- A proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer experience
- SaaS experience and working knowledge of software products
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Workspace, Excel, and other word processing tools; prior knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM is preferred
- Ability to be self-motivated, highly organized, and have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills
- Very sharp, analytical, and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent organizational, communications, and expectations management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Fluent in English