Job Description – Customer Success Specialist – Performance Solutions
Who we are
Stack Sports is a leading global sports technology company based in Plano, TX, with offices in San Diego, CA, and Atlanta, GA. With a wide variety of product offerings, Stack Sports’ technologies make the administrative side of organized sports run smoothly so parents, coaches, and players can have fun and focus on their favorite sport.
Play to Win – Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
Be a Team Player – Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
Own the Solution – Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
Run in Our Customers’ Shoes – Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
Who You Are
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. More important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment.
If you are a technologist passionate about sports, this is your DREAM JOB! Stack Sports is looking for high-energy team members to change the world of sports management software. This is an opportunity to build your technology career with a rapidly growing company in the sports industry. We need technologists to create the world’s leading sports management platform, from youth leagues to pros. As a Success Specialist, you will work directly with a cross-functional product team while providing white glove technology support services to our executive-level customers.
- You are a team player.
- You are capable of owning a solution from end to end.
- You are comfortable working with multiple technologies.
- You are comfortable learning new applications.
- You have strong desktop skills and are comfortable troubleshooting remotely.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are comfortable being on-call for after-hours support as needed.
Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Success Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Success Representatives
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a Customer Success Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
What Makes this a Great Opportunity
- Stack Sports has a relaxed and open office environment
- Ability to work independently and have control over own results
- Opportunity to help transform sports and grow participation
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits Overview
- Medical (with Health Savings Account match)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave