The Head of Customer Success Management will directly report to:
VP OF OPERATIONS
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Head of Customer Success Management is to handle a team of CSMs and develop long-term partnerships with Sprout’s customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with Sprout. Adoption, retention, and advocacy are key initiatives for the CSM.
● Define and optimize the customer journey and create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays
● Personally manage escalations from direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to execs
● Drive true value for customers by being an expert on best practices in change management and finding ways for CSMs to deeply understand the objectives of our customers and become a trusted right-hand advisor
● Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Support, Product, and others to improve the customer experience
● Create, manage, and drive the company-wide customer feedback loop
● Create renewal and up-sell strategy and focus on selling with a retention focus
● Own key metrics for the team such as renewal rate, up-sell target, product adoption metrics, customer satisfaction survey score
● Contribute to building a world-class team by referring potential team members with a strong fit to the organization
● Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
● At least 5 years experience in account management, preferably in the software industry
● Has experience handling people
● Has a track record of being a high achiever and a results-driven professional
● Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
● Analytical and process-oriented mindset
● Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
● Strong communication skills including the ability to work and effectively interact with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services)
● Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
● With a demonstrable focus on a team environment
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.
Before we can proceed with the application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
- I intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I voluntarily sent / will send my CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I agree to the processing of my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and its 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.