Sprout Social is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager, Onboarding to the Sales & Success team, to be based in the Philippines.
Why join Sprout’s Sales & Success team?
Joining the Sales and Success team is an opportunity to accelerate your career. We’re a winning team selling and supporting the leading social media management platform for businesses. Not only do you get to work alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you also get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world including DoorDash, General Mills, Trello, Make-a-wish Foundation, Edelman, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. And the real kicker? You get to design your own career and follow the path that’s best for you. Wherever you want to go, we’re committed to helping you get there.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for providing customers with a tailored and value-driven onboarding experience that ensures customers are set up for success in achieving their business goals.
- Ensure our new customers are set up for success and have a customer-first mindset
- Handle a high volume of communication, prioritizing multiple methods of communication at the same time, and never sacrificing the customer experience.
- Consistently meet and exceed quantitative goals and exemplify qualitative behaviors that support team members and customers.
What you’ll bring
Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven, enthusiastic, and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager, Onboarding to onboard and train new customers. You will be the first point of contact with our new customers and pride yourself on being organized, detail-oriented, and empathetic.
The minimum qualifications for this role include:
- Professional English fluency in verbal and written communication
- Proven client relationship experience in the technology industry
- Experience delivering product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Able to work North American hours
Preferred qualifications for this role include:
- Able to identify and align a customer’s goals and objectives with Sprout’s value,
- capabilities and solution
- Ability to manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
How you’ll grow
Within 1 month, you’ll plant your roots, including:
- Complete Sprout Social’s 3-week new hire training & onboarding program remotely through pre-recorded webinars. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Pass your Sprout certification
- Pass your mock call certifications with your mentor and your manager
- Shadow Customer Success Manager and Onboarding Customer Success Managers’ calls to learn success strategies and positioning
Within 3 months, you’ll start hitting your stride by:
- Complete the new hire mentor program, showing successful command of the Sprout product and how to drive customers towards success with the tools
- Work up to full funnel of about 50 customers
- Have a marked impact on product adoption levels for customers that you engage with
Within 6 months, you’ll be making a clear impact through:
- Meet agreed-upon goals and targets relating to activity levels, product adoption
- Begin to expand customer type in terms of size, industry, location, etc.
Within 12 months, you’ll make this role your own by:
- Continue to meet and exceed goals and targets relating to daily activity and product adoption, in addition to positively influencing customer retention
- Obtain (solicited and unsolicited) peer and customer feedback
Of course, what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Our Benefits Program
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for our team, product and culture. Our benefits program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment—your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both the health and mental well-being of our team
- Ongoing education and development opportunities via our [email protected] program, employee-led diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and mentorship programs for aspiring leaders
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Candidates for this remote work opportunity must be based in the Philippines. If you are based in another location within APAC, we aren’t able to hire in your location at this time; however, if you’d like to stay in touch with us in case that changes in the future, please apply and we’ll save your application for possible future consideration.