Sportradar is a global leader, providing cutting-edge data solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations, and state authorities. We are the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Director to manage the daily and long-term strategy for Managed Sportsbook Services (MSS) Clients.
Reporting to Managing Director and working closely with the Head of Business Development and the Business Operations Director, you will be accountable for the satisfaction and continuous growth of the Sportradar Managed Sportsbook Services customers.
The candidate will be an experienced Sports betting and/or E-gaming industry B2B commercial area professional who is displaying the ability to inspire and extend trust to the team and wider unit’s members, demonstrating a natural passion for our business and develop the role within the defined vision, principles, and values.
- Responsibility for formulating key commercial strategies via Account Plans to drive customer revenue growth across our customer base in conjunction with Executive Account Owners and Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Manage the daily activities of the team onboarding, training, advocacy & support, renewals, up-selling, de-escalation, and saving.
- Manage all human resources-related processes with respect to the team.
- Work in unison with other MSS and wider Sportradar teams to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Working closely with the MSS client setup team to ensure the onboarding process for customers is timely, transparent, and efficient.
- Establish a scalable Customer Success process.
- Use analytical skills to identify and solve complex problems, liaising mainly with the customer and the PMO.
- Help customers achieve their business objectives by providing advice on best practices.
- Monitor customer performance against SLAs and internal targets regularly reporting findings to the business, as well as monitor contractual delivery both by customers but also by Sportradar.
- Liaise with other unit’s teams to monitor any issues that arise, identifying and escalating to other unit’s leaders as necessary.
- Understand the overall Sportradar cross-unit product roadmap, identifying opportunities and challenges as required.
- Responsible for formalizing and maintaining regular client feedback systems.
- Form an important bridge across many aspects of our business and work closely with units and teams based at other offices worldwide.
- Diligent, timely, and comprehensive reporting on all activities as required.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years of account management experience; customer success experience a strong plus;
- Minimum 2-3 years of project and client management experience required;
- 2+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal;
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models;
- Is customer obsessed and finding ways to delight our customers throughout the entire journey;
- Understanding of key metrics for each customer life cycle such as support, onboarding, retention, upsell, etc;
- Strong empathy for customers PLUS a passion for revenue and growth;
- Demonstrated ability and passion for building and leading teams toward common goals.
- Deep understanding of the sports betting and online gaming industry, including its value chain, the general ecosystem, products, and marketplace.
- Experience in Sports Betting/On-line gaming is required. Experience / clear understanding of any of the following industries is a strong plus: SaaS, Technology, Media, E-commerce, or in a similar fast-moving/tech company offering a range of combined products/ services.
- Effective and comprehensive use of Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce, and project management tools such as Microsoft Project or similar.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and a clear priority in providing excellence in customer service.
- Proven ability to problem solve and drive issues through to a timely resolution, analytical thinking to translate data into action.
- A collaborative approach and ability to foster effective stakeholder relationships.
- Committed to excellence and providing a superior customer experience.
- Demonstrates adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and drive to innovate.
- Ability to inspire, extend trust and be accountable for your area of the business.
- Ability to manage through influence, persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building;
- Language skills: bi-lingual English/Spanish mandatory.
- Passion for technology, sports, betting, and e-gaming.
We also offer: