Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the Unified Security and Observability Platform. The world’s leading organizations trust Splunk to go from visibility to action, fast and at scale; organizations such as McLaren, Heineken, and Tesco are turning data into doing with Splunk.
Join us as we pursue our innovative vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our solutions and seek to deliver the best experience and outcomes for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success.
The Splunk Customer Success Manager (CSM) takes a pivotal role with our customers and is the beating heart of our company’s #1 priority – Customer Success. They guide Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-time decision-making that today’s businesses demand. CSMs are there to ensure our customers get the best possible value from their Splunk investment – you will be accountable for the adoption phase for our customers. This high-profile role reports to the UK Customer Success Director and will be based in London or Reading.
This is not an average CSM role. By engaging at the exec level with customers, a Splunk CSM will guide the customer relationship whilst partnering with our sales team. You will set our customers on a journey that will align with their strategic goals and help them achieve their objectives across any digital field. Splunk CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational, and organizational impact of Splunk software.
Our CSMs can:
- Drive Splunk’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programs.
- Establish joint success plans and help develop standard practices.
- Cohere and manage adoption across business units.
- Ensure customers’ end users, developers, and administrators are trained and supported.
- Creation & operation of the Splunk Success Framework within the customer organization.
- Help develop the roles and governance required to ensure customer success.
- Develop and exalt metricized success stories.
- Continue to show customers the art of the possible with their machine data.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with senior collaborators.
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Splunk, requiring liaison across every internal Splunk department
The Candidate Profile
- You will have experience working with customers in the Public Sector
- You will have security clearance or be happy and able to obtain a security clearance
- You will be a relentless learner – both inside and outside of work; this will be your trophy career learning experience.
- You will have been involved with business transformation programs, encompassing people, process,es and technology.
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation.
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required.
- You possess extensive experience in a related CSM function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions within a broad customer base comprising Fortune 500 to start-up / scale-up organizations. You will have successfully driven customers to achieve the as-yet unexplored.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, and working tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially minded with an eye for spotting sales opportunities.
- Highly customer-orientated to achieve maximum customer alignment.
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers toward success.
- Have the personal attitude and behaviors that represent Splunk’s values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open, and Fun.
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Exchange, VMWare, Log Files, Hadoop, and Mobile & Web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.c
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook and their cloud equivalents.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Cyber security, APIs, and Networks.
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!