• Intermediate position in the professional stream providing Sales and Marketing service or support where the work is progressing towards a specialized area and is increasing in complexity.
• Receives some guidance for day-to-day work, however, knows the processes and practices sufficiently so that little direction is required.
• Post-Secondary education with 5+ years of experience in a related field (i.e. business, Sales and Marketing)
• Bilingual French an asset
• Requires advanced knowledge of systems related to the work performed.
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Requires effective interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented & able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
• Understanding of financial and operational risk & need for controls
• Ability to conduct intermediate analysis & present clear and concise results.
• Understanding & application of Wholesale processes, principles & procedures
• Demonstrates emerging change management and project management knowledge skill
• Resolves complex issues and problems under some guidance and direction
• Leads preparation of more complex routine and scheduled reports Inputs, maintains, and organizes records independently
• Understands and uses corporate systems
• Complies with company policies, procedures, processes
• Interfaces with Wholesale management, business/ functions, and Wholesale customers to ensure standards, policies, and procedures are understood