At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our client’s clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities, and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology-forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands-on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
You are our biggest cheerleader, leading a team that ensures that our doctors experience the industry-leading value of Spear from the moment they onboard through their full life cycle. What we offer is life-changing for our dentists and their patients and you are the Chief Evangelist!
As the Vice President of Customer Success, you will focus on delivering exceptional experiences to our customers across the entire post-sale journey. You will manage and drive our Customer Success team and be responsible for ensuring customers are engaged and set up for success, ultimately resulting in retention, revenue growth, and satisfaction.
We are looking for an innovative and results-driven leader who has a knack for both team development and customer experience with a relentless focus on continuous improvement. You will foster our best-in-class customer success culture, putting your team in the best position to succeed.
- Establish an overall vision and strategic plan for Customer Success – having a deep understanding of how the individual teams connect with the customer journey and what is needed to be successful
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive growth
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in the journey
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success by establishing, tracking, and evolving metrics while constantly improving processes and enabling success
- Lead, inspire, and evolve an incredible Customer Success team by developing leaders, empowering the team, driving collaboration, and encouraging continuous learning
- 10+ years leading high performing Customer Success teams in a SaaS organization
- Proven ability to attract, develop, retain, and motivate a team
- A strategic and results-oriented mindset with strong analytical skills
- An ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Exceptional communication skills
What Spear Offers
As the leader in our industry, we rely on the creativity and expertise of our people to deliver the best for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering a diverse suite of benefits. We believe in offering choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today forward.
- Great Work/Life Balance – Unlimited time off program along with paid time off for volunteering. We also have shorter meeting times and Core Hours to help support a healthy work-life balance for employees in all time zones!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits – Medical (including your pets!), Dental, & Vision benefits, and a 401k with a generous match. We also offer Maternity & Paternity Leave. Additional benefits include Mental Health Day and the Maven Maternity & Health Joy apps.
- Company Sponsored Events – Think costume contests, annual Wellness Day, May the 4th be with you, Friday afternoon “Get Giphy With It”, team builders, and 5k’s!
- Career Development Pathways – Career development through continuous coaching, training, and on-the-job learning along with a quarterly review process.
- Remote and Hybrid Work Options – You can work remotely, onsite, or anywhere in between! We know great talent lives all over! If you don’t live in Arizona and are interested in working at Spear, we will consider each state on a case-by-case basis due to the implications of doing business in each state.
- STRIVE Program – Our peer recognition program that helps us celebrate one another’s efforts and accomplishments. We like to recognize and reward the most amazing coworkers around!
- DE&I – We care about each other and have our Spear Collective groups to support this to ensure everyone feels a strong sense of belonging.
- Transparent Communication – We believe in a collaborative and trustworthy workplace with bi-weekly Company Wide All Hands Meetings and weekly 1:1’s. We also send out weekly Office Vibe surveys to all employees for insights and feedback – we listen so we can make positive changes!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcome here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported, and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.