S&P Global – Customer Success Representative
At OSTTRA, we are passionate about our clients and are looking for a Customer Success Representative who is ready to join our growing global team. The successful candidate will be a dedicated customer advocate who possesses excellent communication skills, can autonomously manage complex issues, and drive maximum value and success to existing clients.
This role will focus on the overall post-sales relationship with our strategic and new customers, which will include growing adoption, customer education, and identifying improvement opportunities while maintaining high levels of satisfaction.
For more regarding OSTTRA, please visit: www.osttra.com
- Establish and own the relationship with assigned clients across new and existing customers
- Monitoring and driving usage and product adoption, proactively contacting clients to improve their utilization and demonstrate how they can maximize value from the product or service
- Enhanced the customer experience; reviewing and recommending improvements, where necessary, to continually exceed customer expectations
- Lead customer presentations and demonstrations up to the executive level
- Help cultivate a sense of priority, professionalism, and execution that establishes a new level of expected client experience
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Be the voice of the customer and the customer advocate at OSTTRA, collaborating with our Product, Business Development, Operations, and Sales teams
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints quickly and effectively
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of OSTTRA Rates & Credit products & Services range as well as having a broad understanding of our Derivatives FX & Securities Product products and services
- In addition to the duties listed, the employee may, from time to time, be required to perform other duties assigned by their manager
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and market participants
- 3 – 5 years in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in software post-sales or professional services functions
- Experience in running presentations for clients
- Fluency in English and 1 or more language is a plus
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, and interpersonal skills, as well as expertise in building long-term strategic relationships
- Strong client services orientation: listening, critical thinking, analytical skills, and a high degree of empathy
- Active team player who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly while still having the ability to focus on details
- Experience and or interest in data analytics tools and utilizing data to monitor customer usage and identify adoption opportunities would be a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), BSMGMT203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 286258
Posted On: 2023-05-03
Location: London, United Kingdom