SoftwareONE – Customer Success Manager
SoftwareOne is a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how companies build, buy and manage everything in the cloud. By helping clients to migrate and modernize their workloads and applications – and in parallel, to navigate and optimize the resulting software and cloud changes – SoftwareOne unlocks the value of technology. The company’s 8,900 employees are driven to deliver a portfolio of 7,500 software brands with sales and delivery capabilities in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, SoftwareOne is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol SWON.
Responsibilities and Focus Areas:
- Leading and supporting our customers with their onboarding using the project-based methodology
- Working with the sales teams to support the sales cycle and govern customer expectations
- Run workshops to scope, manage and deliver customer goals
- Managing internal and external Customers/Stakeholders
- Regular proactive Customer interactions/calls consulting on usage and promoting features
- Using Product/Platform analytics to drive usage and target Customer engagement
- Drive new product proof of concept and trial customer conversion
- Conduct internal and external product training
- Support Marketing with the creation of collaterals for training, FAQs, newsletters, manuals, etc.
- Close Collaboration with our Product team to support the development of the product
- Identify common needs (from customers) and recruitment of preview customers
- Perform customer CSAT and Retention interviews
- Monitor & measure customer performance, delivering towards agreed regional quarterly goals
What we need to see from you
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Ability to: analyze data, articulate the business value on complex solutions, show initiative, maintain a positive attitude, adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment, maintain and promote good client relations
- Skilled in: relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem-solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; and time management
- Customer Success Management / Account Management experience (ideally with a SaaS solution)
- Fluent in your local and English language skills (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SaaS Solutions (understanding of Cloud environments and Billing)
- E-commerce sales experience
- Enterprise account management experience
- Our Core Values fit your value system
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and business acumen
- Able to work across multiple projects
- Courage to try something new and commit to changes that fit the vision for the work
- Not hesitating to question the status quo
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
Our offer to you
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- Modern technical equipment for flexible working
- An employee share and recommendation program
- Further training support (grants or special leave days)
- Individual offer of internal coaching
- Team events and company parties
- Individual dress code
- and many more…
* Benefits may vary (depending on the country)
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
If you have the feeling that the position doesn`t suit you…
… you can still choose between two further options:
- You submit your application and together we have a look at other open jobs that might be a better match with your wishes and skills. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to start your journey at SoftwareONE.
- Do you know someone who is even better suited for this job? Then feel free to use our referral program: Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful.
What you should really know about us
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business, and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, and agile and are laser-focused on delivering world-class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity, and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed to manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”