SocialPilot is looking for an Associate Manager to partner with SocialPilot’s customers and make them truly successful in achieving their social media goals.
As a part of the customer success team, you will help prospects in understanding if SocialPilot is the right platform for them. You will also work with customers to resolve any issues, help them adopt new features, and overall be their partner in success.
- Deliver interactive product demonstrations to help the user find value in the product
- Proactively support customers with prompt, friendly, and accurate solutions through any medium or channel (including email, phone and chat)
- Troubleshoot technical queries to identify issues in order to provide complete information and resolution to customers
- Work closely with customers to understand their measures of success and identify areas for improvement
- Communicate effectively and promptly with cross-functional colleagues to gather inputs required for issue resolution.
- Establish a trusted partner/advisor relationship with customers and drive value with SocialPilot
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent job-related experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to provide timely communications to customers is vitally important
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to adapt the tools quickly and in-depth knowledge on finding out the root cause of the problem
- Ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Modernizing customer experience through tools, technologies, and processes to both resolve customer issues as well as help answer their “how-to” questions
- Develop a proactive approach to establish a “best-in-class” support services experience to continuously improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- Meeting the customer’s SLAs while updating the tickets in a timely manner
- Understanding of social media channels and connections
SocialPilot empowers over 9000+ agencies, and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
- SocialPilot is officially a Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM startup.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up to your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best-in-class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth