We are looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to help our CS team scale alongside our fantastic growth in North America and APAC. We already have a world-class team and retention rates, but we know we can do better. We are looking for THAT leader who can take us to the next level!
What you’ll deliver:
- 90%+ renewal rates across our enterprise customer segments
- Trusted executive relationships with our customers and business partners who support our customers
- Higher customer lifetime value via improved product adoption, customer satisfaction, and return on hiring success
- A strong pipeline of growth opportunities and referenceable customers
- An updated customer journey playbook + standardized interventions and calls-to-action (CTAs) for each point in the journey
- Clear customer success priorities in collaboration with our Sr. Director, Customer Success EMEA
- Quarterly and annual OKRs focused on continuous process improvement and improved customer lifetime value.
- A trusted voice of the customer (VOC) that drives our overall company and product strategy.
You will also:
Lead a World-class Customer Success Team:
- Attract new team members and develop members based on their individual learning plans and goals.
- Our NAMER and APAC teams are made up of high-potential CSMs responsible for all stages of the customer success process.
- Foster strong collaboration within the team and with key company stakeholders
- Encourage continuous learning within the team
- Know “what best looks like”. Teach and learn from best practices in the customer success ecosystem
- Manage and report on metrics & performance for the company and executive team
- Lead and empower your team and internal partners to understand and address customer issues and escalations.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- You have 8+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations in SaaS, and 5+ years in Enterprise SaaS (defined as $100k+ ARR contracts). You have experience building and leading successful teams of customer success professionals.
- You have a track record of scaling post-sales operations at other B2B SaaS companies with revenues > $100m and consistently outperforming retention and net retention targets
- You have strong analytics skills and an unquenchable thirst to know what is going to happen in your accounts, with experience developing customized metrics for predicting success in an account.
- You have proven experience using and integrating a CSM Technology platform into the rhythm of the business (Gainsight, Churnzero, Pendo, Catalyst, etc.)
- You bring out the best in everyone around you – you lead high-performance teams and are known for achieving results through others. People love working for you, and with you.
- You have experience creating highly-scalable and repeatable frameworks for customer interactions and engagement.
- You have experience training your team to be the best when it comes to account planning/management, stakeholder management, and escalation management.
- You have exceptional client engagement skills and are able to establish strong relationships with senior executives across complex organizations.
- You have experience creating positive partnerships with cross-functional teams, such as product management, sales, professional services, support, and marketing.
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads and team members across time zones
- You love the building stage of scale-ups: rolling up your sleeves, rolling with the punches, and rolling out improvements – all with startup urgency.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.