Skeepers – Customer Success Manager
SKEEPERS is a group that is changing the world of customer experience. With a strong international ambition, SKEEPERS helps brands generate value by and for their customers.
With its’ one for all platform, SKEEPERS provides brands with a complete solution that allows them to prescriptively activate data collected from customer feedback for marketing purposes.
Recognized as a high-growth group, SKEEPERS has already made it into the Next40 ranking of the forty most innovative French start-ups!
To accompany our development, we are constantly looking for new talents who are ready to make a difference on an international scale!
Created in 2019, SKEEPERS reached 450 employees internationally across 6 countries: France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Canada, and also the USA.
SKEEPERS is the right place for you if you are a Go-Getter; someone who likes to deliver results, is ready to roll up their sleeves to make things happen, and a positive challenger.
As part of the Customer Success Team, you are responsible for strengthening customer relationships by accompanying our customers in the Spanish market on our one-for-all platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Satisfaction client
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the collaboration
- Ensuring clients’ autonomy on our different solutions by providing them digital support: documentation, best practices, use cases, tips, new features, roadmap
- Create and implement a digital interaction strategy focused on engagement and adoption
- Detecting Upsell and Cross-sell opportunities
- Contributing to sales processes by supporting the Sales team
- Advising the Sales team on customer context, blocking points, etc.
3. Product development:
- Providing the Marketing team with information and details on specific customer cases
- Giving feedback about customer needs to the Product team
You will be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Speak both Spanish and English fluently. The French language is a plus.
- Can deal with key accounts and have experience working with C-levels
- Are autonomous and organized to manage a portfolio of key accounts and multi-solution clients
- Are proactive and curious
- Having a first experience in a SaaS environment (ideally in marketing) is an undeniable plus to understanding our activity.
As part of Skeepers, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a passionate and very efficient team that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.
- Have the opportunity to play a strategic role within a dynamic structure in an innovative market.
- Benefit from restaurant vouchers.
- Work in a hybrid way from home or in the office according to your work/life balance.
- Be part of a group that develops an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial spirit: let your creativity and your desires speak for themselves!