This role is 100% remote. Our client is a fast-growing, Private Equity backed company that provides SaaS Software to the SLED / Public Sector / Govt Market.
The VP of Customer & Product Support will be tasked with strategic change management in an environment that has undergone significant M&A activity with ongoing acquisitions planned for the future as well. This is a high-profile role, with significant decisions making responsibilities reporting to the Chief Customer Officer. The VP will be responsible for building and inspiring a team of people to make our customers’ experiences better by executing world-class operational dashboards & playbooks, developing high-performing teams, and spearheading the delivery of effective processes and systems.
You will be walking into an environment with multiple teams supporting different products using different software platforms and processes. Your tasks will be to lead integration and change management across these disparate products, and teams towards a single model and customer experience. You will also lead future integrations as the company plans future acquisitions.
What you will be doing:
- Lead change management and integration process across multiple disparate business units towards a single support model
- Develop a global support organization for scaling by refining the process for enterprise-level customer support across phone, chat, and email
- Build and implement processes and tools for complex technical product support
- Hire, lead, and develop customer-facing teams to deliver high performance that meets all KPIs and drives customer satisfaction in a high-growth environment
- Lead cross-functional partnerships with product, engineering, customer success, and executive leadership in order to deliver the customer support strategy within our matrixed organization
- Develop customer listening points throughout all key journeys to capture insight and in turn drive continuous improvement across Customer Support
- Leverage Data and insights to help drive the product roadmap
- Drive a company-wide culture of building transparency and prioritization on customer issues ensuring that all products, processes, systems, and tools are designed with the customer in mind and in turn result in minimal customer effort
- Develop actionable strategies, objectives, and plans, and establish, monitor, and report KPIs related to the Customer Experience to deliver short-term and mid-term company goals
- Drive collaboration and gain consensus across many business units (and stakeholders), within a complex organization through creating clarity of purpose, motivating individuals to the goal, ensuring all voices feel heard, and governing to ensure standards are maintained
What you bring to the team:
- Experience managing support team sizes of upwards of 20-40+. B2B SaaS is preferred but not required.
- Strong background in evaluating and driving change in the process.
- Experience building a support engine for a previous company is a plus.
- Must have experience developing, building, and scaling support teams across multiple channels (voice, email/portal, chat)
- Have an opinion on where the company should go with its support systems, and process
- Experience supporting customers and customers of customers is a plug.