Sidetrade – AVP, Customer Success
Are you an experienced Credit & Collections Leader looking for a new challenge using your skills in a new direction? Customer Success is the new frontier for experienced Order-to-Cash professionals. You have a history of making O2C teams successful one by one – now is your chance to make many successful at the same time using our ground-breaking platform!
As Sidetrade’s AVP Customer Success for Northern Europe & APAC, you and your team will be in charge of our enterprise clients based in these regions, driving adoption and helping customers achieve and sustain excellence within their Order-to-Cash space. The customers’ success leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
What you will be doing:
- Use your extensive Order-to-Cash & leadership skills to manage and grow the Customer Success Team in charge of Northern Europe and APAC
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a set of named enterprise accounts
- Leverage your professional Order-to-Cash experience to provide insights to customers and ensure that they get the most out of the Sidetrade solution(s) they use
- Understand and support the customers’ Order-to-Cash KPIs, strategic objectives, and Credit Management Landscape
- Be the voice of the customer when dealing with Product Management, Professional Services, Sales, Finance, and Support teams
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and collaborate closely with the Sales team to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Understand each customer’s outcomes by communicating with key stakeholders, analyzing customer health metrics, and providing insights that will lead to success.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ of experience as a Credit Management leader in large organizations
- Experience in implementing O2C software/systems within your organization
- Track record of developing Credit Management professionals
- Relevant professional designation (CICM, CCE, RGCP, or equivalent)
- Ability to manage a portfolio of enterprise clients with projects running simultaneously
- Strong client-facing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Success working in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a relevant field
- Open to some travel to meet with customers