Position Overview: The Customer Success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top-notch support, challenging the status quo and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to make the difference between great and excellent.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at Showpad
- Managing your own portfolio of our Enterprise customers, ensuring they get so much value out of Showpad they can’t live without it
- Growing and retaining your customers, working towards the team and individual targets
- Driving adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics, demonstrating ROI
- Helping customers understand and use Showpad’s powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Showpad
- Providing training to Showpad users, analyzing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or F2F, presenting product roadmap, etc.
Attributes we are looking for
- Strong account and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in native-level German and English
- Being comfortable speaking to both C-level execs and individual contributors about Showpad’s value and easily switching between high-level strategic and more tactical conversations
- A desire to understand the customers’ business in order to drive the right conversations
- A true collaborator who can rally support within wider GTM organization
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- At least 4 years in a customer-facing role (Account Management / Sales), ideally for enterprise software or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- A passion for learning new technologies and better ways of working
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
This particular role will require travel to client sites internationally and domestically
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich, and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose, and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust, and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities, or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.