Customer Operations is on its journey to provide the best-in-market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create a great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to grow their experience in agile, digital, and e-commerce initiatives.
We have a collaborative, flexible, dynamic, and very supportive working culture; where every single one of us is determined to make a difference, to go the extra mile because it’s our job, every day, to make our customers’ experiences with Shell that little bit better. We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself. Want to bring more – JOIN US!
Where You Fit In?
Success for Customer Operations is providing market-leading Customer Experience, generating revenue for Shell, and, providing a modern and engaging employee experience augmented by technology. We are fully end-to-end integrated with the business partners we work with. We approach our work by ensuring brilliant basics of our work, being fundamentally digital and an agile organization. We also ensure that the customer experience we deliver is segmented according to their needs.
What is the Role?
The Customer Succes Specialist (AIC) role aims to ensure that the data reflecting Aviation fuelling taking place at the airports in Europe and Africa/LATAM/Americas and Asia and the Middle East is interfaced correctly and timely via various Aviation interfaces into the ERP system. Strong eagerness to face new challenges, enthusiastic approach to change, and strong interest in deepening business knowledge in the Aviation area. A critical activity of this role is the daily and monthly monitoring of approximately 5-15K transactions for more complex countries and/or different business models like JV. This will be a Mid shift role covering EUAF.
More specifically, your role will include:
• Daily monitoring of interfaces for Aviation Into Plane transactions (ensuring smooth data flow from Data Capture Systems at the airports – via Onehub / SkyPad – to GSAP and Legacy ERPs).
• Provide independent Analytics of the errors causing rejection of transactions and implementation of the most appropriate and effective solutions.
• Regular reconciliation of the data between various Aviation Into Plane systems.
• Work with various stakeholders to identify errors’ root causes to fix them and enable timely processing of transactions.
• Answer timely stakeholders’ complex requests for information, and communicate in an effective and efficient manner.
• Work with various stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements that will enable the timely processing of transactions.
• Understand the rules of applying ED&VAT taxation.
• Support aviation system-related controls execution and control documentation maintenance.
• Maintain and implement the agreed individual development plans.
• Ensure that all relevant Shell and SBO standards and guidelines are met.
• Effective managing issues in a fast-changing and challenging global environment
What We Need from You?
For the successful candidate, the individual shall possess the following:
• Min 1 year of experience in project management, data analysis,
• Economic, business, university degree/qualifications, or equivalent course with experience, Financial/IT qualifications advantage
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Ms Outlook.
• Very good English (written and oral- B2)
• Knowledge of GSAP/SAP or another accounting system.
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment (frequent calls with challenging stakeholders)
• Attention to details
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution, and escalate problems if unable to resolve
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
• Ability to deal with competing priorities
• Proactive attitude to identifying issues, suggesting improvements, and driving solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish an effective stakeholder network
• Continuous improvement mindset