We are looking for an ambitious Senior Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing Fintech scale-up.
Sharegain is a leading capital markets FinTech democratizing the $3 trillion securities lending market through our unique Securities Lending as a Services (SLaaS) solution, which empowers every investor with income-generating solutions that were previously restricted to big financial institutions.
Sharegain’s end-to-end digital solution combines full control and transparency with minimal overheads or up-front costs, enabling online brokers, private banks, asset managers, and custodians to lend their stocks, bonds, and ETFs, and generate additional revenue for their own business and their clients.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Customer Success and lead the growth of existing pipelines by proactively, and at times predictively identifying new and innovative methods to extract the most value from a client.
- Lead in sharing of best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer success across the team
- Flexible in understanding and delivering on the CSM responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction and loyalty. This includes issue/problem anticipation and prevention and, when necessary, rapid sensing, diagnosis, and orchestration of resolution
- Establish & deliver data-driven Quarterly Business Reviews that outline the initiatives that you will execute with your client
- Participate in marketing events, conferences, and roadshows and promote networking within our client community
- Communicate clients’ business requirements to the team in such a way that will ensure the successful completion of the task
- Accurately track the milestones, roadmap items, and tactical cases needed to move the needle forward. Ensure ownership of tasks and that due dates and status updates are provided regularly and clearly (written format and verbal)
- Facilitating interdepartmental collaboration to expedite customer goal attainment
- Applying internal processes to improve Customer Health, increase retention, and mitigate risks
- Paving the path toward continuously growing the value customers receive from their Sharegain solutions through joint planning, collaboration, and problem-solving
- Programmatically capturing customer needs and behaviors to fuel Sharegain’s customer-obsessed decision-making, product innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience in a Customer Service Manager (“CSM”) / Account Manager / Sales Manager role
- Ability to demonstrate account growth and expansion experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience within Capital Markets
- Experience or exposure across a SaaS company with a strong understanding of product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with significant experience and proven success in roles requiring an ability to interface at all levels
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software, particularly Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable experience in prioritizing and managing a varied workload effectively
- Strong organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure while delivering to high standards
- Ability to work independently, whilst also being someone who knows when to escalate and who collaborates well with other members of the team to share information and provide support.
This role is only open to UK/EU (with settled status) nationals
Sharegain is an equal-opportunity employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. We are passionate about our belief that a diverse workforce is central to our success, and we are proud to reflect this within our recruiting processes.